Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 545   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sweettart, that is exactly why I throw hotel parties. I've already got a room because I travel, so that's paid for. I just invite some folks over and we have a great time. We had one in our room on Saturday night. Counting the two of us, we had five couples total. It was awesome!

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We have the same problem as Tim does, we travel full time for work.So we would not be able to attend any one club more than every three or four months. By time we pay a membership fee and the door fee it will run us around $80 to a $100. add our bottle for drinks $25 or $30, a cab ride $30 to $50,we can easily drop more than $150. Then there is the problem with cliques and noone wanting to have a lot to do with new people they don't know,and the music sucks.

So If we are going to spend that much money, we would much rather go to a C&W or Rock bar or better yet a karaoke bar.

Username hidden
(1338 posts)
Regarding the prices, remember not all SMs pay retail.

On many occasions, select SM's are comped once they establish good reputations, and have been requested by the couple and single female attendees.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
all of our clubs here are much more reasonable then that. Or I should say the one club and the one...not sure what to call it party with a few rooms? The main club its 20 on Friday nights or 40 on Saturdays. The big warehouse party (Funboomers) was the last time we were there 20 per person. I have treated single males very pitifully at both.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
The admission price is a bit crazy for SMs. Because we went in as a couple (and they had a discount for not wearing panties) we got in for $40. I think one of the SMs told me he dropped $150 or $160 to get in.

Yeah, screw that. I travel for work and I'm not forking over a C note for a place I might go once, maybe twice per year.

Funboomers in Louisville was $22 for a SM. I had a great time!

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I was at Collette's in New Orleans as part of a couple on Friday night and they had some single men there. In fact, a few couples were specifically looking for single males. A few of them who knew how to behave seemed to have a pretty good time.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I think every couple has run into those single males that just don't get it. Most of the clubs we go to don't allow single males but we enjoy there company and would like to see them there. Just remember to be a gentlemen and not pushy. Maybe there should be a special wrist band for single males including one for single women.

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
I go to clubs,but I do not try to talk to anybody.and I talk to everybody.have not partied with anybody.just look at all the t&a and just enjoy myself.when the right one comes along I will know it,party down,party down.........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Thicknhard4fun...welcome to the forums :-)

Your post is pretty accurate, there area few who ruin it for others...and it is usually the ones who just don't get it, that are the 1st ones to cry about the mistreatment.

I like your example of the SM at the club who came back a few minutes later to see if you were ready...if we tell a SM maybe later, it usually means we will come to you "if and when" we are ready, it doesn't mean to stop by every 15 minutes to check in...lol

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
no treating any single men pitifully in my near future.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 545   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males