Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 2085031012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PottartandGlide, your post is why we now only meet others at parties or at a nude campground we frequent. When we used to meet one on one we were stood up so many times. Being in a somewhat rural area once we are stood up there are not a lot of options as far as what to do for the rest of the night. If we are stood up at a party or at camp it is no big deal.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
The reason we reserve a hotel room is because of where we live! You may not be able to get a nice room in a nice hotel! This is a major tourist area....I won't stay, even for one night; in a dirty, crappy hotel! We usually don't play on the first date with cpls....but SMs are different. Especially when they are coming from out of town/area. We usually get to know them thru phone conversations and emails. By the time we actually meet, we are ready to play!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
We're very interested in single guys since our main type of play is mfm. We've interviewed 4 single guys looking for one for Ms Pottart. Of the 4, 2 were married and the mrs had no idea and the other 2 were "separated".

We've had 2 occasions where we had playdates planned with single guys. Both wound up standing us up. With our schedules it's tough to plan a playdate so we really do look forward to them. Being stood up really frustrates us.

Powell TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Yeah, we thought we went beyond being nice. But the 'extra' girl coming was someone hubby enjoyed previously and so, we thought it was okay despite it wasn't going to be a threesome I had wanted. But....we didn't waste the opportunity of being at the club.

There is a mean side to me enjoyed hearing he got stood up by the other one and then never got in touch with us. Serves him right.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
sophia, I have to say that you were more than patient with this guy. I doubt that we'd have been that tolerant. Sounds like those "alarm bells" go off for a reason;) Proves that there's BS among all types in the lifestyle, couples and singles alike.

We really try to sniff out the "drama" and "issue" stuff early on, but of course it just isn't possible in every case. One of the aspects of this whole thing is that once the comfort level increases, the "real person" comes out--good or bad. Thankfully, one can just walk away if needed.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(176 posts)
We attended a club party end of March. It was a last minute decision to go sorta. Here is the story.

We asked two couples to go to this club with us. One of the couples told us about a SM on the site that they are friends with and when I invited them to come, I opened it up to him as well. The female of that couple gave him our info but never responded to coming to the club. There are some drama things in that couple and we figured whatever. The other couple had said would check on a sitter and get back with us and never did, they have a similar drama situation as the other couple, but that has nothing to do with the point of this story. Both were fun to be around and that was why we invited them.

The single guy and I were communicating back and forth and since the two couples decided not to respond to us about the club thing as in YES or NO, we went ahead with plans to meet half way between us in the opposite direction of the club for a threesome. Great, my first. Awesome. Well, I write him to confirm we are still on two days before and he doesn't respond for more than 9 hours, yet he is online and I texted him. He has always responded in a timely fashion before, so alarm bells go off.

When he does text me back, he asks if Friday would work. Told him no, we had planned on Saturday so we made plans on Friday. He then asks me if I heard anything back from the couple that introduced us. NO I reply. Then I hear nothing until Saturday morning. We made other plans before his text on Saturday morning. However, since the plans were sorta in the works, we agreed.

I am then told that he is two hours away in a different direction but could meet in a mid-point, which is the club event that we originally talked about going too. Of course being a single guy and the club policy about single guys, I asked him if that is what he wanted to do. I mean, we were going to have dinner and then MFM, so why the party. I text back let us know when and where and we will be there. Nothing for 6 hours.

We get a text from him that the female of the couple who introduced us will be arriving at the club between 8-9pm. MMMM, it was suppose to be a MFM and he is inviting the female portion of a couple we had played with before. ALARM bells again went off.

We get to the club around 8:30pm and text him to find out if they were there. Nope, he had to drive two hours to get her and was just leaving her home without her. Turns out she couldn't come out and play after all. He was pissed at her for this ordeal.

We were at the party and were waiting for two hours for him to show up. While we had fun and played some with others, we looked like freaking wall flowers hovering around the table by the door so we could snatch him up when he arrived.

Unfortunately, our cell service only worked in spots in the room and it was not where we were hanging out waiting for his butt to show. When we got home- an hour away, I saw the text messages from him with his room number listed.

He had a sure thing, guaranteed to make it worth him time and he got greedy. He bent over backwards for someone who ended up making him drive for four stinking hours and got nothing but being stood up. Yet, he didn't care to make sure that those who were making solid plans with him and being flexible with the arrangements were given the same consideration.

No hard feelings towards him or all single guys. We had a lot of fun playing with those we met at the club. It was a learning experience and well, all we can say is his loss.

That was our first experience with a single male.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Why would anyone pay for a hotel room in advance before meeting someone in person? If we are going to meet people, we usually meet them at a restaurant or bar or somewhere that we can at least get to know them better...then, and only then do we make a decision to either get a room or just part amicably. If they don't show (which has only happened 1 time) than we just spend the night together having dinner and enjoying each other.

We learned from the very beginning that no one is ever what they seem to be on the interwebs!!! Gibbs rule #69....never pay for a room up front!!!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
re: hotirish4U, I have also experienced the same situation from a couple. We communicated for a couple of weeks, set up a date and I got the hotel room in advance. We even talked the day of the meet and they never showed up or even answered any of my calls or e-mails. It's a sad situation, this was supposed to be a fun journey belonging to a swingers group but there are a lot of fakes on here, oh well live and learn. it disappoints me but I'm not discouraged.

Arcade NY
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Think I posted something already on this topic...... Just want to make a comment: we had another SM a couple of weeks ago cancel out on us at the very last minute, and we had to eat $110 for a hotel room! Then all communication stops with him (on his side)! We gave him a chance to make it up, but he didn't. So he is now blocked. So, the "pitiful" treatment goes both ways!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I know, I'm still unhappy I had to give up the trip in March :(

Need to get myself back on your calendar.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males