Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Pitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
whatever works for you sweet, I never go looking for action, matter of fact we rarely play with others. We just like going to party at the club when we can, but with young kids at home we get to the club every now and then its not like we hang out there all the time. I like being mostly naked ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I picked up a vanilla at a karaoke bar in Round Rock and she rocked me round the bedroom.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
our clubs open at 7 or 8. And it only takes one person to get the party started ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
sweet I've yet to see a Karaoke bar where you can dance naked or mostly naked or have sex with people watching. Luckily cab fare for us is a non-issue, neither of us drink much so we are never drunk and if we were we can just crash at the club (not at funboomers they kick you out of bed at 2am) the club wakes you up at 8am gives you coffee and doughnuts and sends you on your way. There are snacks there all night and all the water or softdrinks you want. So for 20 bucks on Friday or 40 on Saturday plus a bottle of something to drink from our bar we can party all night.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
sweettart, that is exactly why I throw hotel parties. I've already got a room because I travel, so that's paid for. I just invite some folks over and we have a great time. We had one in our room on Saturday night. Counting the two of us, we had five couples total. It was awesome!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Regarding the prices, remember not all SMs pay retail.

On many occasions, select SM's are comped once they establish good reputations, and have been requested by the couple and single female attendees.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
all of our clubs here are much more reasonable then that. Or I should say the one club and the one...not sure what to call it party with a few rooms? The main club its 20 on Friday nights or 40 on Saturdays. The big warehouse party (Funboomers) was the last time we were there 20 per person. I have treated single males very pitifully at both.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
The admission price is a bit crazy for SMs. Because we went in as a couple (and they had a discount for not wearing panties) we got in for $40. I think one of the SMs told me he dropped $150 or $160 to get in.

Yeah, screw that. I travel for work and I'm not forking over a C note for a place I might go once, maybe twice per year.

Funboomers in Louisville was $22 for a SM. I had a great time!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I was at Collette's in New Orleans as part of a couple on Friday night and they had some single men there. In fact, a few couples were specifically looking for single males. A few of them who knew how to behave seemed to have a pretty good time.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I think every couple has run into those single males that just don't get it. Most of the clubs we go to don't allow single males but we enjoy there company and would like to see them there. Just remember to be a gentlemen and not pushy. Maybe there should be a special wrist band for single males including one for single women.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males