Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310501
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   501 to 510 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I think it's easy to weed out the shitty single males from the god ones. "

I dunno. Some of those god ones can be pretty shitty too. Depends on how they want you to show worship.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7263 posts)
BT - I've often wondered....is an Asshat:

a. An ass shaped hat one wears on their head. 2. A hat shaped so it may be worn upon one's ass?

Just curious so when I want to become one, I can get the right kind...LOL

Itsbeen

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Nic, black or white, our "class" does bring it on ourselves. The asshats actually make it easier for the semi and non-asshats.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(7561 posts)
Unless you are a black male from Cali

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
There's a difference between being picky and being an arrogant prick. Picky's not a bad thing for anyone.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(7561 posts)
All generalizations are false, including this one.

~Mark Twain

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You asserted that single man can't be picky. That is simply untrue. I am not talking percentages, I am simply stating that you are making a generalization. Anyone can be picky and I would hope everyone is. ====================================

As a generalization (i.e. a general rule) she is correct. Of course there are exceptions. Generalizing is not a bad thing and true in this activity.

We rarely had single males no show on us. I can only recall one and he was one of the first we ever planned to meet. I think it's easy to weed out the shitty single males from the god ones. We had several couples back out over the years. Usually, some lame excuse was given.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
personally I think we all get to be picky. There have been as many times that we haven't played with a couple because my husband wasn't attracted to the woman as there were because I wasn't attracted to the man. For us Single Males, while hard to find one I like are actually easier since only I have to find him attractive lol. All my husband cares about is how the SM is going to treat me and that he isn't a jerk, since I'm not attracted to jerks it works out well.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
I'll stand with NIC on this...I've only been part of the LS a short time. I'm sure I could have dove in head first emailing every single female and couple in town and used the numbers theory that if I send out 100 bad emals, I might get a bite or two. I'm being picky, picky on who I would investing my time with and yes, eventually having sex with. (bad grammar, I know!)

You make it sound as if every single guy on here just want's to get laid by anyone. Sorry, some of us are genuinely wanting to be a part of something, to contribute to others pleasure and yes get laid. But not with just anyone.

I guess I'm not what you would call a "High Quality SM" because I haven't caught the eye of some couples, yet and don't have an established Rolodex. What I do have is a compassionate heart and I have my standards, does that make me picky? Sure does. In as much as some have said "sorry, just don't think we are compatible", I'll likely say the same at some point.

Kinda got to rambling and bloviating at the end there, but you get the jist of it.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I like my single men picky ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Start   501 to 510 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males