Pitiful treatment of single males : Swingers Discussion 20850310481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Start   481 to 490 of 548   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are some single males I would pick over some couples.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2067 posts)
Hey Nic - I get it now. You're trying to redefine the LS to make your point. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

If you want to be specific and direct -- a single person (meaning not in a LTR with someone whom they share with others) isn't even a member of the lifestyle. The only time a single would come close to this is when someone ELSE allows you to participate by letting you fuck his wife. Everything else is vanilla sex hookups and not really germane to this forum. And if that is what you are talking about, one wonders why you are mentioning it here as representative of anything in the LS.

As far as the number of females go, sure, in the vanilla world there are more women available as a % than there are in the LS. You might be the 2AM pickup king in the vanilla world, but this is a LS board so that would be meaningless.

You are apparently equating freedom of choice with being picky. Being selective is something every person does every single time they hook up with anyone, rape and beer goggles notwithstanding. But that is not how you are using the term "picky" -- no, you seem to be implying that as a 50s single male you enjoy some discerning choice that others do not, as if your environment has nothing to do with it.

In order to have this extra level of discernment where you get your choice of those available you have to have some level of desirability about you that exceeds the desirability of the general populace at LS gatherings (since this is a LS board and not a vanilla dating site last I checked). And as a 50s single male in the LS, you simply aren't a rare commodity.

Also, since you continue to take shots at this imaginary person you describe as me, I can only assume that you really are as shallow as you make yourself out to be, in which case most anyone who encounters this type of misplaced egotism is going to also be removed from your pool of potential playmates, LS or not. Your last post, roughly translated, is "O'Doyle RULES!" :)

So I guess you can be picky if you make sure to exclude all of the people who have already rejected YOU for one reason or another. But hey, that would mean the opportunity for selection is primarily out of your control, and therein lie the odds I keep referring to. But the bottom line is that couples (or even single females) at LS gatherings have the cards and you get to play at their behest, picky or not.

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
Translation: This dood couldn't get laid when he single and now that he is part of a couple, he uses his wife as bait so he can get laid then insults single males by asserting they can't be picky. When proven wrong, resorts to personal attacks and "statistics".

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Huh, indeed. I was wondering the same thing. ; )

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Ha - I like how it is "my" math as if it didn't apply to you or everyone else for that matter.

Lets take your example of the party. If you "find none of them attractive," you say you are being picky -- but see, I doubt that is the case most of the time. I see it more likely that there are a few women you certainly would want to take home, but the same few are being pursued by men that these women prefer more than they do you.

You can be picky all you like but many of those guys are half your age and more attractive.

I bet if you break out the smartphone and show them your forum comments that you get to be picky, it swings the odds right back your favor, right?

Every now and then I see a few single guys in their 50s professing to have their pick of whoever they like (...which, even IF it were true, proves nothing since we are discussing generalizations, not specific people, which I think I have said now 3 times).

I'm sure the fact that these "know it alls" are single isn't a statement in and of itself and has nothing to do with the ego attached to the comments they make in public forums, either...

But hey, keep making up stories about people whom you have never met to try and make yourselves feel better.

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
LOL, nope.

I just wouldn't recognize a WA quote if you smacked me in the head with it.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Oops! Hit a nerve.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6452 posts)
I'm no Woody Allen fan, fucking child molesting/daughter raping pervert.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Dammit BT, you're right. How did that one go right over my head? I'm slipping.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
AFT, paraphrasing a Woody Allen quote.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6452 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Start   481 to 490 of 548   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males