Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Pitiful treatment of single males
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 528   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can see I am making friends............Nice to meet you all......And Yes S4Two you are right. ALL is a very strong word. I stand corrected. As Nic says Many..........Nut cases come in all shapes and sizes, men, women and couples. The point that's trying to be made here by both singles and couples is that you can not generalize any group. Single men get bashed the most and yes that is because their numbers are large. But to be completely honest I have met more single men here who have treated me with respect than I have couples. I am not giving up on the couples.........nor am I saying that ALL are like that....there are plenty of good couples out there too......but until your on the single side of things S4Two, you will not know what it's like.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Such class! :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
"I'm still laughing at the female that went ape shit in the forums because we're not really interested in SF's."

I had single female go crazy on us when we told her we couldn't disclose the location of a party we were going to, because we were not the hosts and were not able to hand out invites.

She informed us that she didn't need us to have a good time, and she would find out where this party was, and would "bring people".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
Just pointing out that every opinion has a counterpoint depending on ones perspective. *

Exactly, this is why I responded to Gidge's generalization.

VA, indeed there are just as many SF's who are in the same category.

I'm still laughing at the female that went ape shit in the forums because we're not really interested in SF's.

Nutcases exists in all demographics :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
Sure there are, but that wasn't the topic at hand.

My point was - the *great* majority of single males we've had contact with have been pitiful and deserve pitiful treatment. We're not rude or hostile to someone just because they are a single male - we just have long ago learned not to waste our time with them on here, unless we have a *really* good reason to believe they are worth considering.

And that goes for single females too... btw... just like single males, all of our good experiences with single females have been ones we've met at parties or clubs, *never* from SLS. Not even once.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
I wasn't offended by your comment VA, I am sure many singles are single for the reasons you infer. I am also sure there are a great number of married people who cheat or beat their wives or never have sex with their spouse but I don't feel the need to post those generalizations here.

FWIW, I am not trying to be a contrarian. Just pointing out that every opinion has a counterpoint depending on ones perspective.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12369 posts)
I thought I went out of my way to say "not all" and make it clear that there are a lot who are not this way.

We here on the fora are not the norm. None of us are.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
"Almost all problems I've seen at clubs or parties are from single guys."

Interestingly enough, every problem I have ever seen at a club or party has been a jealous husband or wife. Fortunately, I was never in the middle of any of those issues.

"Maybe it's very mean and presumptuous to say, but I think a lot (read: NOT ALL) single guys are "single" for a reason."

I would expect this type of comment from vinnie but am surprised to hear it coming from you VA.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12369 posts)
VA - agreed, the actions of the many screw up the needs of the few, or the one!

Some of us also elect to be single, and unwashed.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Sorry, I digressed/regressed(?)

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8996 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 528   End
TOPIC: Pitiful treatment of single males