Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Picking up Vanilla guys
TOPIC: Picking_up_Vanilla_guys
Created by: newtofun31
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK guys, think back to when you were young and way before you ever thought of being in this LS. If a woman came up to you in a bar after eye contact and a little small talk and asked if you wanted to join her at a hotel(catch:husband is there to watch) how would you have reacted? What approach would be best to make you feel at ease and jump in? This past weekend I found a cute guy at a bar and we chatted a few times throughout the evening. A lot of flirting, he just couldnt do it with the hubby in the room. Any pointers?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
I've actually flirted with and slowly "recruited" guys that we've known for a long time in our vanilla life.

Rather than a one-night stand with a stranger, we thought it best to test the waters with guys we both already knew and trusted. I didn't just come right out and say "Let's fuck" but it was more of slow process to gauge their reaction each time I'd see them. If it seemed positive, I'd push on a little further each time. If not, it's always to back off as if it was only a joke.

The key is to choose wisely and proceed with caution. The benefits have been lots of fun when it's worked.

~ Jen

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
Thanks for the kind words, friends.

XOXOXOXOX.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5967 posts)
Add another to the SEXY Uriah fan club!!!!! Woo Hoo!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I know, Uriah is the bomb dot com LOL Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Uriah, I have one in mind! wink..wink...

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Another way of addressing this issue is how to introduce newbie males to group sex. I have a very active gang bang club and am always looking for qualified men. I have a lot of men contact me for introduction into the Lifestyle. Unfortunately, many of them don't qualify because they can't function in any setting other than 1-on-1 with a woman. It's not surprising to me that a couple wanting to pick up vanilla guys for a 3-way, voyuerism, or video will not have much success. My recommendation is to contact an experienced single male with a good reputation.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5967 posts)
Thanks guys....Lost, I thought I would be too shy also. Fortunately we live in a tourist town so when we were at the bar this weekend the guy I met was from SC, so I knew I would never see him again, maybe that helped me get my nerve up there. I like the idea of not letting him know im married and picking up him and my hubbby. Sounds fun. This is probably my last real fantasy that has not been accomplished so Ill keep trying.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I like the idea but I'm too shy lol. I don't think I'd have the guts to do it, I haven't done that in a vanilla setting in like 300 years. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We have had difficulties with men not wanting to play with her if I was there. While many guys will play, it's not likely to be the fantasy of most single guys to be the second man in bed with a woman. That's why for us it makes more sense to meet guys on a site like this so it can be discussed beforehand.

There is no fantasy quite like going to a bar and picking up a guy. We enjoy the fantasy very much and plan on trying it soon. Our fantasy is for us to walk into the bar separately. That way I have to hit upon my lady as a stranger just like the other guys do. We hope to get at least one guy competing with me and at some point during her bathroom break I'll suggest to him that we pool our efforts because I bet she'd go for both of us together. Then it's off to the hotel room with both of us as equals in picking up this wild, hot woman who will fuck our brains out.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I've never had a problem picking up vanillas for MFM play. I just tell them I am a swinger and point out whom I am with. I recently picked up one with my new swing partner. We had a great time and have repeated the experience since then.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
TOPIC: Picking up Vanilla guys
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.