Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Photos of Your What is your opinion
TOPIC: Photos of Your What is your opinion
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
User Details are only visible to members.
Think of what photos are for and what your objective is. You want to have sex. Will they help you meet people or scare them away? There are people on the site with lots of different interests and your whole profile is a bit like a resume. Do you have photos available in private or personal galleries that might appeal to them? We think that most women out there want to get a sense of who you are and if they can relate to you sexually. Your profile and photos should reflect that and still be appealing. If you can get together for a drink with someone, they've worked. Period. For us, we assume most men are "average" and not something they can control so unless you really have something worth bragging about, we don't need to see it ahead of time. Others want to know you just what you junk looks like and maybe they have a strong preference whether it's cut or not, length, shape, thickness, etc. Hey, guys usually drool over women with big tits so don't be shocked if women have a fantasy to have sex with a guy with a big cock!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
@trooper: I think he is talking about greying it out like many do! But whipped cream on anything would be nice.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Hmmm.... i see. I have to get me some nice pics uploaded in my private section. Come to think of it.... i have to upload better pics of me. The two i have are shite!

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
no John that would be tasty to play with not tasteful to look at ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17883 posts)
Cover it with whip-cream, that would be tastefully done :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Penis photos when done well are fine, for as long as you don't email them in your intro email. I personally like tastefully done penis and nude shots. The problem is, that most people who's photos I see, penis, naked, not naked, have no concept of what is a great photo. But taste is subjective, what you find attractive others may not. :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17261 posts)
some ladies do like to see pictures before agreeing to meet. My suggestion is to upload some to a private gallery and only open them to those who want to see them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17883 posts)
Now, how in the hell do i edit the thread title?

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Hello All,

Do you guys have photos of your snake on your profile? Just wanted to know if you prefer to put it on or leave that as a surprise, so to speak! Asking this, coz i got a mail from someone saying they only accept males who have photos uploaded. And few days ago i think i read a thread where the general opinion was no one likes it.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 59 of 59 
TOPIC: Photos of Your What is your opinion