Performance issues : Swingers Discussion 171060
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPerformance issues
TOPIC: Performance issues
Created by: Diger79 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah wow! that was fuckin hott Lynn. I have always been a fan of the woman swallowing, but its fun to bust on her tits as well.

Not to brag, but woman are always shocked at how much I cum. haha

Newport Beach CA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Damn Lynn, you got me all hot with that one!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You know, it takes lots of practice to be a world champion so if your wife would like to start with me....

and I AM a Buckeye fan!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I must be the oddball when it comes to oral then... the girl has to be world champion or something for me to cum from just oral. I think that's happened a total of maybe 3 times in 15 years.

Whitehall OH
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I just think of the "horse-head" scene from The Godfather and I'm good for awhile.

:-D

Changing position and tempo are important but for me the hardest part is if a woman is giving me oral and she is really into it. I always wonder if she will be more disappointed if I pull out or cum too soon so I usually tell her I'm close and let her decide.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree with Kat there completely with changing positions. Some times it's just the tiny break needed to have the nerves calm down enough to hold off the "happy ending" Sometimes it help me to control the tempo of the motions. My wife says its teasing to the women. where I pull out completely for a few seconds and dive right back in.... if you'll forgive the expression LOL. Other times I'll switch to using my hands... I guess if all else fails though Give your self a really hard pinch and hope the pain detracts from the other sensations LOL.

Good luck to you, PnC

Whitehall OH
Username hidden
(29 posts)
If you are really havin trouble and dont know what to do, try focusing on your breathing during sex and only think about that, or focus on something completely unsexual maybe.

Newport Beach CA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Performance issues