Perfecting our body language skills with women : Swingers Discussion 45292101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPerfecting our body language skills with women
TOPIC: Perfecting our body language skills with women
Created by: FunSinCityCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have always found the study of body language to be very interesting and have noticed it to be helpful in the swinging scene. Communication is 60% nonverbal and has five times more impact than verbal communication. Let's find out what types of body language tips others can contribute to help us men become better at connecting with a woman.

Here are my contributions:

* The first thing a woman looks at is to see if you are smiling. Everything else is secondary. Use a tooth whitener.

* When first meeting a woman, try to sit across from her, not along side her. Sitting immediately to the side of her is in her personal space and she is not ready for it. Women prefer to meet men sitting across from them so you both can talk. If she leans in toward you that is a very good sign she is interested in you. Men are the opposite when it comes to seating arrangements. It is less confrontational for you to sit by a man's side without bodily contact with both of you looking straight ahead -- it feels les like you are squaring off getting ready to do battle.

* A very quick (less than a second) light touch on the forearm to emphasize a point is a good way to establish a personal connection. Only the forearm should be touched. Do not grab a hand or upper arm. Be care how often you touch -- less is more in the beginning.

* Let her do the talking while you sit across from her, smiling, leaning forward to show interst and nodding your head in agreement. Nodding in agreement is a good thing.

* Look at her eyes. Never let her catch you looking at her tits until she is ready to fully expose them, even when she is wearing the lowest cut top you have ever seen. When they are fully exposed you can make up for lost time and look and touch all you want.

* If she starts to rub the tops of her thighs repeatedly while smiling and conversing with you, she's interested in you and has already decided to have sex with you. Don't screw it up by saying anything stupid.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was digging around on the 'Net and found a couple more body language signs that are worth watching for.

If a woman begins slow stroking motions she is receptive to you. Watch for her to begin stroking her wrists, especially the inside of her wrists; the stem of her glass; her ear or earrings; or her hair.

From best to worst: BEST: When a woman turns her legs toward you with her knees pointing toward you and they are open and not crossed, it is a VERY good sign that she likes you.

GOOD: When a woman turns her knees toward you and they are crossed, it is still a good sign. If she later uncrosses them you are doing even better.

BAD: If she crosses uncrossed legs, you are losing ground. If a woman HAD her knees pointing toward you and then turns them away from you, it is a very strong sign that she is disinterested or does not like you.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Johnny,

Thanks for contributing more great techniques. Confidence and establishing physical contact are key to portraying successful body language skills.

Your post reminded me of another body language technique to portray confidence early in the game. Men who want to appear confident to women should try to sit with one or both arms propped up away from the body on the back of a chair, sofa, table, etc. Avoid sitting with your arms by your sides, or even worse with your arms crossed in front of you. Having your arms out portrays confidence, gregariousness and an openness to conversing with others. Think of it as an alpha male posture.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Great stuff and all very true.

The first thing is if you can see that look, the eye contact, they will repeat it over an over by looking at you, hoping you see them. When you see the look it will take most male by surprise at first, and most guys will look away. Big mistake, because a confident male won’t be surprised and will wait till she looks away, she is looking for that confident male.

Next pretend she’s not there for 10 minutes, because this will help you not look like a disparate man. She is not looking for hard dick.

When you do decide to look act like you just happen to be look over that way, and when you catch her looking again, then have a surprise look of “you look at me” and smile. She'll look away again. Then you will repeat 2 times no more no less, and on the second look if you don’t go over and say high then your shy or have no back bone which comes back to have no confidents which means your not for her.

All the time this has been going on you been thing about all the beautiful thing you can say about her but don’t say "your beautiful" they know that. So start off Hi, I’m “your name” I couldn’t help noting you smiling at me.

Now the transition, you need to have good transition that a little cocky and can get her to smile or laugh a little. Here is one “You know I really look good…” she’ll have a puzzled look on her face, then say “…now that I’m talking to you.”

Then the questions, like “I was wondering….(wait)…no never mind. She’ll say go ahead, OK, do you like dogs? If yes then talk about getting a dog of your favorite bread and start ask question after question and lessoning. Do you have a dog, his name, bread etc… If no, Yeah you strike me as someone who wouldn’t, so what animals do you like? Ask the questions! As long as you keep asking the questions then you keep the control.

All of this time you are looking for the non verbal, hair flip, if she touches you, but the first tough need to be innocent contact, next come a little more talk then move her hair out of her eyes or pick a string or lint off her cloths but around the shoulder area. I like to use the whisper, to get in close, ask her to come close to tell her something that you have pick up behind her. Like “look at that guy dancing.”

By the time she laughing, dancing, grabbing you, she be moving close to your face. It’s time for the missed kiss. Move in like you going to kiss her but move around her face and look at her ear and said you have the cuties ears. If she moves back quickly then you have more work to do, if see doesn’t move then she is ready for a kiss. Plan it right.

Kiss is the key!!!!

9 times out of 10 if I kissed a woman before we left the club we are going home.

Hope this help guys.

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Terry's response about a woman bending over to let you see her breasts reminds me of another body language thing that women do. This is where they come up along side you and brush and hold their breast against your upper arm. I have had this done to me by women (non-swinger type) that should be behaving themselves. They seem to get their jollies from the inappropriate action. I always feel like saying 'WTF, knock that shit off!'

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
<<You just got screwed by a foot>>

You mean nofun loves to be screwed by a 12-incher? OMG!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm not aware of any studies that prove those points, but they sure do ring true to me!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I have always found the study of body language to be very interesting and have noticed it to be helpful in the swinging scene. Communication is 60% nonverbal and has five times more impact than verbal communication. Let's find out what types of body language tips others can contribute to help us men become better at connecting with a woman.

Here are my contributions:

* The first thing a woman looks at is to see if you are smiling. Everything else is secondary. Use a tooth whitener.

* When first meeting a woman, try to sit across from her, not along side her. Sitting immediately to the side of her is in her personal space and she is not ready for it. Women prefer to meet men sitting across from them so you both can talk. If she leans in toward you that is a very good sign she is interested in you. Men are the opposite when it comes to seating arrangements. It is less confrontational for you to sit by a man's side without bodily contact with both of you looking straight ahead -- it feels les like you are squaring off getting ready to do battle.

* A very quick (less than a second) light touch on the forearm to emphasize a point is a good way to establish a personal connection. Only the forearm should be touched. Do not grab a hand or upper arm. Be care how often you touch -- less is more in the beginning.

* Let her do the talking while you sit across from her, smiling, leaning forward to show interst and nodding your head in agreement. Nodding in agreement is a good thing.

* Look at her eyes. Never let her catch you looking at her tits until she is ready to fully expose them, even when she is wearing the lowest cut top you have ever seen. When they are fully exposed you can make up for lost time and look and touch all you want.

* If she starts to rub the tops of her thighs repeatedly while smiling and conversing with you, she's interested in you and has already decided to have sex with you. Don't screw it up by saying anything stupid.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Perfecting our body language skills with women