Penis Size : Swingers Discussion 1343721071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPenis Size
TOPIC: Penis Size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 74 of 74 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you've ever seen a stallion, you'll never use the phrase hung like a horse. No human is.

She may find a larger cock limited in the pleasures she can enjoy. My wife has found that to enjoy large cocks, she has to be well lubricated and he has to be gentle as well as know what he's doing. A large cock is no magic wand of pleasure, and in general my wife prefers normal sizes because more positions are comfortable and less adjusting is necessary. The hung guy may actually envy the ease of normal cocks in finding fit in pussies and mouths.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
I agree... But I'm the other guy.. I hear across the room.. Him saying.. damn he is bigger then me.. She loves you.. an what you do for her.. if you think it would affect the way she feels about your size.. you need to talk to her.. bet once you talk to her. she willl set you at ease..

Belpre OH

Username hidden
(662 posts)
I guess a common fear among some men, but still ridiculous. Your wife may enjoy HUGE cock before/during/after...but she is in love with the man behind the meat!!!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
I know this probably has been discussed over and over,, but,, The wife and I are meeting another cpl soon and he is hung like a horse, I am what I feel is average 6 1/2". My biggest fear is that after having a donky kong cock, the wife won't enjoy my chimp,, so to speak. Is this a common fear among guys and how do you get over it. We have amazing sex every time and I please her every session,, I guess justa lil penis envy if you will.

Stanton DE

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 74 of 74 
TOPIC: Penis Size