Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Penis Size
TOPIC: Penis Size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have found that it is the man that makes the penis. I have seen men with 9" who could not fuck a woman for shit and have been with men who when I first saw them thought wow, kinda small...and after I was like holy SHIT. Most definately to me it is the man that makes the penis. The penis is merely an extension of the man behind it.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
size is what matters to me--nobody 8 or under can get inside me

Trenton NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I was once told that: Sex is alot like baseball. It doesn't matter what size your bat is, just how many times can you get to the plate and knock it out of the park!!!

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Yeah man, use your insecurity and turn it into something positive. Focus and making your wife feel like a million dollars in a million small ways. And if she's a woman worth her value to you, then it won't matter how hung the other guy is. My girl is considered a bbw by most standards, there are women out there that I am attracted to with smaller waistlines. But she's the only girl I would want to go to bed with at the end of the night. She turns me on with more than just her body. Consider yourself lucky, many guys who are well endowed have nothing else to offer but that.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I had a old dodge van with a slant 6.. it ran for over 30 miles with no oil or water.... not by choice.. lol.. but added oil an filled radiator back with water.. and drove it another 6 months before selling it.. have to love them old slants.. lol

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
I always thought a straight 6 was a reference to a Plymouth motor....

Or was that a slant six?

LOL...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Surprised no one has mentioned the phrase "straight 6" which is referencing the average sized cock.

It's all good to me...if it's too large, then just play around my clit with it...we'll still have fun. Average is preferable.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Our first time swinging was very exciting because there was three different sized penises in the room. I think its like boobs. Small ones, big ones its all good.

Twin Falls ID
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Size is nothing... I'm about 7" x 6" (give or take a lil depending on excitement) and one of my exes, who I'd say is a total size queen, brags about the guys she's been with who are 9", 10", etc. She loves it XLarge and tries using that against me when she gets pissed (why do some women try that approach when they want to hurt). She tries, but it doesn't bother me because she keeps coming back for more. From what I see, size is a visual stimulant to some women. To me, it's like the little agile guy who knocks out the muscular giant... whatever skill you have is far more valuable than whatever length, girth, mass, or whatever method of measure you want to try.

BTW, researchers measure pressing into the fatty base to minimize the impact the subject's weight has on his size. In reality, whatever is hidden in the fat doesn't do anything as far as stimulating her, so I wouldn't count it... else we'd all be measuring it from our butt holes to the tip.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
thanks for your response. I only just read a few weeks ago about the 'cervix slam' issue, which is an entirely new thing for me to comprehend and your reply has helped me greatly..

Sincerely,

Jake

PS a lot of men's sex drive is 'visual' too. The best theory I heard about that was that in the neolithic era that men developed visual stimuli receptors from hunting and gathering game , while females developed language and communications receptors from working with each other while men were in the field.

I know it sounds like poppycock, but consider this. You go to a book store and there are hundreds of girly magazines, gun magazines, car and truck magazines, etc... that are designed to appeal to the male eye. And yet every man knows what a girl, or a gun, or a car or a truck look like. I think the visual thing you mention would make a good topic in and of itself.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
TOPIC: Penis Size