Penis Size : Swingers Discussion 1343721031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPenis Size
TOPIC: Penis Size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh shit, I was thinking about something else. My bad lol. Carry on

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
If you hang it from your balls then how does your pecker grow?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
hahahaha. Actually dahling I think they hang them from their testicles. I think, I have never actually seen it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
The only enlargement device I've read having actual scientific studies come out positive is a stretching device like the Penistretcher and others. It requires wearing for hours a day (about 6-9) for about 4 months, adding about 3/4" to 1 1/2", with more hours giving you results in the upper end

What ? Men wear weights on their peckers like click clacks? Holy hell man that is insane * ouch

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Gentlemen I would suggest you just love your penis. I love penis, you should love your penis.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Virtually ALL devices, serums, pills, pumps and other assorted hardware/potions are to date ALL snake oil and some are very dangerous to you "equipment. Studies showing positive results using these products that you read about on the internet are always written by someone in someway affiliated with the product!!!

I'm of average size and have done extensive research into virtually ALL of the products...don't you think that if a product really worked we'd all know about it and every guy out there would be hung like a horse??? (except guys that already are!)

Fairfield PA

Username hidden
(356 posts)
The only enlargement device I've read having actual scientific studies come out positive is a stretching device like the Penistretcher and others. It requires wearing for hours a day (about 6-9) for about 4 months, adding about 3/4" to 1 1/2", with more hours giving you results in the upper end. Pumps are actually for ED; and jelqing, herbs, and drugs havent been scientifically proven. Weights can cause impotence very easily.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(346 posts)
My wife has now had the chance to "try" 4 large cocks, (I'm average) 3 of which seemed to be pretty good lovers. (one was so full of himself that his head was bigger than his cock!) I/we have no insecurities about size/performance, to date none of the "other" cocks she's had satisfy her as much as mine.

Due to these experiences we have concluded and agree with the other poster that attraction to large cocks is more psychological than physiological. Granted there is a different sensation (that's why we're all in this right?) but most of our "friends" also comment that the person they love turns them on SO much more!

Our view is that we love each other so much that not only are we incredibly turned on by watching each other enjoy ourselves with other partners but can't imagine not wanting to give our partner the most fulfilling sex life we can!!!

Fairfield PA

Username hidden
(356 posts)
Hmmm... I feel this is all a matter of preference and all sizes are 'right.' What I mean is that some people like green for a car color, others prefer blue, some like metal gray, etc. Some people like sedans, others off road vehicles, others VWs, etc... It's just whatever turns you on... There is no right or perfect or better style, or size, etc...

That may come as a surprise from me because my profile says that I want 'well hung' guys. I do. Have always been turned on by athletic well hung studs... Partly it's mental, partly physical. Of course as long as they are hot lovers, hot in bed. That is the main thing for me. A hot body including a hung cock makes me horny to begin with and the rest is how hot is the guy when having sex... looks and size alone won't cut it though...

Michelle

Sekiu WA

Username hidden
(175 posts)
She... Your too funny. I so enjoy your sense of humor! But after thinking of what you wrote... hmmm it might be interesting to try or at least to see. : )

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 74   End
TOPIC: Penis Size