Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Penis Size
TOPIC: Penis Size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as YOU know what you are posting, that is what matters lol

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Their is a spell check on hear, and its not two hard too use.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Must have taken won to many smart-ass pills this morning.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
after reading posts, on this subject,give thanks for what you have, others may want what u have, or do not want.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
I have heard women complain of too large of a tool. It seems lately it is more common than complaints of a small one. It is either a preference, choice, or a fantasy. And nothing wrong with fantasies and choices.

I would bet there are more women that would take a average over a monster by someone who just likes to ram home as hard as they can. Actually we know a couple of men that are extreme and they can't get laid, not because they are assholes but because most women do not want to be ripped apart.

As far as the breast preference there is nothing wrong with that either. I personally can not fuck bony women, sorry that is not a insult just it turns me off. I know one in particular that is a very sweet girl with a great personality but sexually she just does not do it for me.

Yes women have a advantage when it comes to sex partners, but then we/men do not have to go through child birth, periods, cramps, sore boobs. Unless there are issues we can pretty much have sex every day of the year, even though for some it is lonely...LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"The average length when acurately measured by medical folks..."

Receptionist: "Doctors office"

Me: "I need to make an appointment"

Receptionist: "May I ask what the appointment is for?"

Me: "Yes, I need the doctor to measure my erection."

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
hmmm Idon't worry about it. i just keep on fuckin, actually my wife does enjoy the bigger ones up to a point but she has never indicated that I was inadequate but I am a lil larger then u.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Bigger isn't always better. My ex and I used to swing as a couple and she had a few real big ones and said that all it did was hurt and that the guys thought it was enough to have a big one. As for me, I'm on the small side, only 5" but know how to use it. I know where the g-spot is and know it's all a matter of the angle you enter her. of course there are women who prefer a large penis but there are men who prefer a woman who is in great shape or has big tits or whatever. It's all a personal preference. The only way you can actually make your cock longer is to have the ligaments that hold your penis inside your body cut, then depending on how much of your penis is on the inside of your body, you can gain an inch to three inches. Just look up penis enlargement on google and you'll see before and after photos of enlargement surgery.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
LMAO... no no.... weights dangling off the ball sack is a completely different thing... that's for stretching the sack... I don't know why men would even want their balls to hang lower; in time gravity will take care of that. Though I've heard of guys sticking their balls into a penis pump to enlarge the sack... that sounds painful!

Apparently, the weights hanging off the dick to stretch it is widely used in some African tribes, but all of those guys that have stretched it beyond natural are completely impotent.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Disco stick.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Damn girl what is in that head of yours? Curious minds want to know.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
TOPIC: Penis Size