Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Penis Size
TOPIC: Penis Size
Created by: smoke76
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know this probably has been discussed over and over,, but,, The wife and I are meeting another cpl soon and he is hung like a horse, I am what I feel is average 6 1/2". My biggest fear is that after having a donky kong cock, the wife won't enjoy my chimp,, so to speak. Is this a common fear among guys and how do you get over it. We have amazing sex every time and I please her every session,, I guess justa lil penis envy if you will.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
here is what a women told me .I would rather be tickled then stab to death.I tickled her alnight long.....boon boon boon...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I'll complain that all the sexy women swarm you...

(And you're better at hockey than I am too, dammit)

*grumble grumble*

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I swear to God my penis is getting smaller. I was never large but I have photos to prove I used to be bigger! I would say in the last several years I have lost about an inch. My wife is nice enough to say it doesn't matter and friends say I make up for it in girth but damn! At least it pleases me every time I use it!

Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
well here is the way I look at it.there is noting I like better then getting all the way in.if I had a big dick I won't be able to get it ALL THE WAY IN....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Well, I am about 6" x 6" (about on the 1st 6" is being generous). When we first got into the LS I was really conscious of my penis size. I am a large man (6', 250lbs). A average size penis on a large man looks really small. My wife has always been happy with my size and used to continually tell me that I have no reason to feel insufficient. As time went on and we played more and more I have come to realize that there is so much more to things than size. I am totally confident with myself in bed, with anyone. Personality compatibility is the primary thing that gets us in bed. When we play with a couple where the guy has a much larger penis, of course I look at it but, I look at my wife to see that she is enjoying herself. Then I focus on what I need to be doing. It has always worked out. And, I bet that when I am with a woman it feels just as good to me as it does to a guy with a larger penis when he is with a woman.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
That is great, Fun

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Is anyone else offended by the racist message in this photo? lol

photobucket. com/albums/p50/auzach90/0c5c463f.jpg

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I've never met a snapper that took a week or two to snap back to normal.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
glad you in enjoyed it.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
round down, hell if I cut 1/2 inch off I would have a scab on my ass...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 74   End
TOPIC: Penis Size