Penis Problems : Swingers Discussion 58406
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPenis Problems
TOPIC: Penis Problems
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was just inquiring about penis problems and only cause I have experienced some for myself.....not my own penis of course, but men I have been with...

One is that one guy could only get hard half way up his shaft. It gets hard and thick at the base, but from the center to the head, its like a wet noodle. What can cause this? I can say one thing, if he COULD get hard all the way, I dont think he would fit! It would be one of the largest Ive seen!

The second is a man who hasnt been circumsized.....and I will confirm it is not a STD that caused this........but his head and area under the foreskin is kinda blistered, or bumpy and seems to have a "band" around it which constricts when it is hard. Just wondering what could cause this? We only had intercourse a few times, and not a lot of semen, so was kinda nice not to get all messy. Plus, he definately made up for lack of use by giving oral til I begged him to stop. So this issue never really deterred from my pleasure.

I am not one to go running for the hills when a man has a penis issue. In honesty, If I am that personal with him, I already like him and will accept any imperfection just as I would expect him to do the same.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, shucks, just make this girl blush!

Yeah, the 1st guy still has the problem, with or without the blue pill. With it though, he does get thicker and stays somewhat erect longer. Since there are not many answers here, I guess it's time to approach the issue with him directly.

God I just hate bringing up things that may just be a soft spot for the other person. I'm satisfied, so why bitch? But if it can be fixed, then it should be for his confidence. It's gotta be frustrating for him Id think.

Oh the second one..........well, we can just drop that one.........his problem is not of any concern of mine any longer. It just amazes me that when a man obviously found the right woman, who will accept his flaws, inadequacies and emotional baggage, that he would just walk away. But thats another forum topic isnt it? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fem.....Not puting the guy down but OMG...How could any guy not get ROCK HARD in your presence??? Honestly...could be stress or even performance anxiety. Might even be a circulation problem. I wonder what the little blue pill would do for him. Even though I really don't need it I find it to be a great insurance policy. The second problem you described...You got me by the nuggets on that one. I have never heard of it, and the way you described it, almost makes it sound painfull

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(41 posts)
we certainly would show you that southern hospitality! 8)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Damn! I gotta get to texas! You certainly know how to make this girl blush! And I LIKE IT!!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
With that nude picture, I want to show it to you!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Either way, I wanna see that tattoo!!!! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
BTW,

I might be full of shit!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Oh my vincent! Seems from your pics that you cant hide yourself easily! Us girls got it easy.........nothing shows until it soaks through our panties! LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Jim, I have a tattoo on mine that says "GLAC" when its soft.

When it is hard it says "Got Drunk in Los Angelos California" Wish they hadn't used capitol letters and 34 font but it sure was a crazy fun night! LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Reminds me of the old joke about the 2 men standing on the Golden Gate Bridge, pissing into the Bay below. One says "Man, that water is COLD!" The other replies "Yeah. And deep, too!"

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Penis Problems