Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Penis Injections
TOPIC: Penis_Injections
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
9 to 18 of 36
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been using injections for several years from Boston Medical Group (they are all over the US). It works 100% of the time, as long as you hit the right spot. It is virtually painless using the spring-loaded injector.

Also you can definitely cum 2 or 3 times before it wears off. And it does not go limp after you cum, at least until the medication wears off. But it is really expensive - like $1500 to $2000 per year depending on how often you expect to need it.

My only problem is that I am unusually hypersensitive to the medication. They prescribed 0.20 ml, but anything over 0.12 causes an erection that can last 2 to 4 hours. It sounds like fun, and it is for about an hour. But as you approach 2 hours it really starts to hurt. Sudafed (the real stuff you have to see the pharmacist to buy) is the only thing that helps make it go down (along withe exercise). Even with that problem, it is worth it. Anything under 0.12 does not work very well, so for me precise measuring is very important.

You definitely need to keep it refrigerated and it loses potency as it ages.

North Aurora IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
My doc finally changed the formula (not sure what it is). It didn't work the first time at 1/4 cc or 25 units. Increased it to 35 units last night and it worked just fine. My lady was quite happy. Haven't been inside her for over a year. Felt so good. LOL.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
much better do scientist and doctors find injections for brain. a lot people need that... Start to work and grow...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
I was told by Dr. to keep refrigerated or it would lose its values...I take a half a CC.Soon as I remove the needle it starts working.Inject at about 10 - 1 oclock.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I've still only had mixed results. I discovered, that according to internet articles, I've been injecting in the wrong place and I wasn't keeping the medication refrigerated. My doc didn't do a good enough job explaining all this to me, hence, I'm changing docs. So, the last time I found the correct spot, used my refilled med that I kept refrigerated, and injected 50 cc. Nothing happened. Anybody injecting much more than that? I'm about ready for an implant if I can't get this to work.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Bobby...I know it sounds good. But the guy it happened to said it became so painful he almost had to go to the emergency room. He took Sudefed and walked for 6 miles before the pain went away.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
thank you for explaining greeneye.... in that case if reaction stay 6h it's good for all male. :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Bobby, it's a wonderful thing for men with ED or prostate cancer.

One word of caution. If you inject yourself with too much the erection can last a long time (up to 6 hours) and become extremely painful. If this happens, sudafed and walking is the recommendation.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Penis injections? oh my god i don't know think like this exist.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Oh and no headaches or stuffy nose...Also tried after a hard night of drinking all good...No side effects at all.Except maybe a sore dick..... Lol.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  Next »
9 to 18 of 36
TOPIC: Penis Injections
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.