Penis Injections : Swingers Discussion 2155701013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkPenis Injections
TOPIC: Penis Injections
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   13 to 22 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thank you for explaining greeneye.... in that case if reaction stay 6h it's good for all male. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
Bobby, it's a wonderful thing for men with ED or prostate cancer.

One word of caution. If you inject yourself with too much the erection can last a long time (up to 6 hours) and become extremely painful. If this happens, sudafed and walking is the recommendation.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Penis injections? oh my god i don't know think like this exist.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
Oh and no headaches or stuffy nose...Also tried after a hard night of drinking all good...No side effects at all.Except maybe a sore dick..... Lol.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Just started taking the injections,and the results couldnt be any better.1 minute after the injection to 2 or 3 hrs even after an orgasm or 2... Dont have to worry about anything but pleasing your partner. Just sayin!!!

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
No other side effects. Had sex last night without the shot and all went ok. Was just oral though. Still increasing dosage. Up to 17 units.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Anybody had an experience where excessive alcohol consumption kept the injection from working? I may have had that experience last night. I also may have laid down on the bed too early, as a web site said we shouldnl't do that, but should stay standing for a while to let the blood flow downward.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I tried 12 units tonight and was happy with the result. I may try a slight increase the next time. I still don't know if there is an upper limit. But, I see my Urologist Wednesday, if the snow isn't too deep.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I would talk to your dr. and get as much info as possible. My doc didn't really explain it adequately and I'm doing my dosages by trial and error. I injected 11 units last time and realized some benefit. Will probably go with 13 units next time to see what happens.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Increased the dosage and it seems to work. Although the erection didn't last as long as I've heard others do. Will increase it again and see what happens.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   13 to 22 of 34   End
TOPIC: Penis Injections