Parties! Am I missing out : Swingers Discussion 219058101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkParties! Am I missing out
TOPIC: Parties! Am I missing out
Created by: NJboy732
Original Starting post for this thread:
So far I've never been to a party or a club before. The only thing closest thing to a party was with four people a few weeks ago but I don't think that exactly counts lol... As a single guy, am I really missing out? For those that do go, do you always end up playing?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
They're worth it for the experience. They have their place, but definitely not a monthly event on our calendar.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
Sorry, I thought this was PANTIES, am I missing out? Never mind!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
But it is an expensive habit to keep up. Single males are robbed at the door step!

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I have been to a few... depends on where you go and how the crowd is there. If the people are nice and willing, you may. I have been to quite a few.

I would say you are missing out. But nothing like you're life depended on it.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
We go to parties to meet people not for the snacks ,pop or decor . In fact we have always wondered why clubs serve food at all. If someone wants food go to a fucking restaurant. I fail to see what the quality of napkins has to do with a swinger party.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Yeah, apparently I did, hard to follow when most of my reading and posting is done from my iPhone :/

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
I think you misunderstood what I wrote. We haven't been to Friction parties. The boring party I spoke of was a house party, although the hosts were Friction-goers.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19556 posts)
Nj, I believe that I do ;).

Va, our experience with Friction is clearly different than yours, perhaps because of the location, different crowds etc...

We are still hanging out with some of the people even though its been well over a year since we attended. Believe me when I say that, there is ALWAYS Action at the Friction events ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
You're gonna want to do parties. Trust me. If for no reason other than to meet a lot of people at once. You can more people at one good party than in an entire year of emailing and setting up times to meet.

A lot of couples are like us and ONLY meet up with singles (male or female) that we've already met at parties and clubs, because doing it on SLS has lead to nothing but tortuous headaches. Many couples who do not list single males as interest are like us and you'll suddenly be on their radar.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19556 posts)
Thanks for the replies guys! Hmm, I think I'll just stick to the 1 on 1 (err.. 1 on 2) encounters for now. One day maybe I'll check a club out.

"I know the type of women that you go for"

Oh do you, M? :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Parties! Am I missing out