Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › POLO
TOPIC: POLO
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
this is an anacronym that i made up. it stands for POST ORGASM LICK OFF. this may make some people cringe but how many people are into their guys licking off their cum from whatever parts of the woman's body that they came on. mrs dzzy is not a cum fan but pleny of woman i know think it is a huge turn on.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I would not have a problem eating a ladys pussy after i cum in it. Whats the big deal

Username hidden
(6 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
this is an anacronym that i made up. it stands for POST ORGASM LICK OFF. this may make some people cringe but how many people are into their guys licking off their cum from whatever parts of the woman's body that they came on. mrs dzzy is not a cum fan but pleny of woman i know think it is a huge turn on.

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: POLO
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.