Orgasm during play : Swingers Discussion 2038841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkOrgasm during play
TOPIC: Orgasm during play
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina is right on point. I mentally hold back early on so as not to finish too soon, which is even more important as I get older since recovery time isn't 5 minutes anymore. Once I have blocked the premature O, getting to the finish line is a long process and one that isn't guaranteed. I would say on average I have an orgasm only 1 in 4 times I have sex. That usually means if we have extended play time I will get there eventually but it's not a sure thing.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Akron, women are much smarter than we think; especially women in this LS. They know what an orgasm looks like. I won't insult them like that.

Rdy and Sexus, thank you for the advice. I'm going to go meditate on it this afternoon before our playtime tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

My wife and I have to find a way to get to Texas and Pennsylvania to meet you great folks. Though, I don't know if I can bear to leave the surf for too long. :D

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
My husband has this same block about orgasms during play. He's not a quick one to orgasm anyway. And yes, there are women, myself included, who at first think, "oh wow, maybe I don't turn him on enough to make him lose control." That's the mindset of "us women." That said, it's definitely a mental block. You guys are all "trained mentally" to hold out as long as possible, and that leads to not being able to orgasm sometimes. It's also like you don't want the fun to be over yet. So...when playing sexually with others, you hold out (either consciously or aggravatingly subconsciously) until you are back with your partner, where you can let go.

We have discussed this here and there. No matter how gorgeous or sexually prolific the other female is, my husband is most turned on by ME. Bless his heart.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Wear a condom and fake it.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It's become a problem in that some of the women have openly expressed dismay about it. Just like guys want to get the woman off, women want to do the same. I got into this to please the other woman, not just myself (happy playmates come back!) but this is an issue. It's strange to be in a room where you are the only one who hasn't finished.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
lol its funny because there is really two different views I can see this from. On one hand you have mastered the holy grail! You are able to last and last and get to look like a super hero to the girl(s) you are with... on the other hand I know it is wonderful to be able to get the prize at the bottom of the box too. As mentioned it very well could be that deep down you know on a primal level you are with others and your body simply doesnt want to orgasm for anyone other than your wife but I really dont know the answer. However you have to admit its far better and more fun to be able to last too long than not to be able to last at all. So while I wish you well and hope you sort out this problem remember it could be far, far worse ;P

Mr BFBL

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Not ED.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It seems that you've mastered it. And maybe some part of your psyche is completely loyal to your wife.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I (the guy) don't know if this is considered ED, but I'm wondering if this is a problem in the lifestyle. Simply put, I have a problem having an orgasm during play. I can get hard, fuck, and last, but I can't seem to have O during play. Of course, when the wife and I go, I can.

I'm fairly new to this, so is this a common occurrence in this lifestyle?

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Orgasm during play