Orgasm : Swingers Discussion 44272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkOrgasm
TOPIC: Orgasm
Created by: cumberland_bi_couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cumberland, not only do i have the same issue, i have the solution. I, too, am a chronic masturbator and i have a certain way of orgasming when i do it that cant be done while have sex. I have lay stick straight and contract all of my muscles (its a way of getting oxygen to my organs) and rub my clit on the top left side. Anyway, that was like the only way i can come (its very specific). As for the solution part, you have to stop masturbating cold turkey (ween yourself if you must) and learn exactly what it takes to cum with a vagina (or whatever you prefer). This was in an article of cosmo a long time back about women that can only come with a vibrator. And this was theyre advice. It works, this is a fixable problem.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have noticed that as I get older, the amount I cum has decreased, and the time it takes me to cum has increased. Doc says that's normal with age. Could you be worryin bout it so much that you're makin it worse than it is? I know the surest way for me to not cum or not get hard, is to worry bout whether I will or not.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Orgasm