No class or over-reacting : Swingers Discussion 60792
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNo class or over-reacting
TOPIC: No class or over-reacting
Created by: TripleThreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Triple, I am one of those who rarely gets anything out of a cam session of masturbation. I am not turned on by guys that IM me on SLS and the next thing you know they are wacking off as they IM me. Many times not to be rude, I will tell them my son is in the room and I need to close the session. Other times I simply iggy them and write an occasional "Oh yes baby! I love watching you stroke that hard cock!" and then go back to doing something else. After a few minutes I will notice they are done and gone. I write a quick "gotta go" and I am gone. What ever happened to asking first, or small talk? If they ask me if I wanna watch, at least I can say no and not feel hassled. It's their fantasy, not mine. What the hell do I get out of watching males stroke their cock on cam? I can't touch, feel, suck, or play with it so the whole thing is just deficient in my book. RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Ofredcple-

People who have absolutely nothing constructive to do, yet have access to the Internet, can go to Yahoo profiles and surf the millions of accounts that they have. Anyone with enough time and patience can find whatever type of person that they would like to harass online, but for whom they would not have the fortitude to bother face to face.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2730 posts)
OVER-reacting, for sure. listen, i am a nudist and i walk around my house neked all the time. my wifes friends who aren't nudists, know i do and i simply tell them, "hey, it's my house and if you don't like seeing the nude body, use yer fucking eyelids, or don't come over, whatever floats yer boat." in this case, JMM, at first sight, if you were offended, you should've just shut it down. she ' invited' YOU. she didn't hold a gun to your head and say "WATCH THIS. or else..."

likewise, you being in this lifestyle would offend many of the moral majority, but it's yer fuckin right to do what you want. if other folks don't like it, big whoop, so long as you are in legal bounds, you have a right to express yerself as you wish. nuff sed, what's her yahoo ID? i'll chat nasty to her and really watch her get off (so long as i don't have to touch it or sniff it, i'm cool) ya can't live by double standards dude!

Hunt Valley MD

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Triple, before any comment on the other peoples actions can be made, how in the world did these women get your yahoo id in the first place?

Oxford PA

Username hidden
(72 posts)
Heretofuck-

I don't want to debate a trivial point, but I doubt there are 10 times as many female crackpots as male. I think there are probably the same number.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2730 posts)
LOL...It's almost pathetic...usually woemn complain about men being lewd w/o chatting and getting to know each other first. I'm sure she will find someone who likes her show, but you'll just have to chalk that one down as an experience. Luckily you can block them from contacting you again. Tim

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
LOL!-Triple Threat-

I think the periodic communication from crackpots merely validates that a lot of people think you are worthwhile contacting. As long as they are the minority of the people who contact you online (the majority being people with whom you would like to play), just chuckle a little and consider it a compliment.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2730 posts)
I know this is the Men's Talk forum, but I have been away and am just cruising around to see what is up ... um, I mean read what people are chatting about.

JMM: I think this is a no class situation, not one of you over-reacting. You submitted a great post about avoiding jerks on this site - maybe the IM issue should have been on the list?

I have only done webcam play with a man I knew and had played with in person. We were experimenting with it to see what the big deal was. Was pretty hot until a lightning storm scared the guy's dog, which jumped up and knocked over the guy's webcam, etc., etc. The session ended with laughter, but had been pretty hot until then.

But it was consensual.

Julia

St Thomas VI

Username hidden
(1368 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: No class or over-reacting