Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › No Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No_Pics_Of_The_Man
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 75
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand TT, but this isn't the point. An attitude like that, leads to the concept that any old dood will do.

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of beholder. But "functional" would not be a description of the type of men bodies that I am attracted to.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I disagree, Tim. A well-put-together male form is VERY visually appealing to me. There are some men I could look at all day and not get tired of looking at. {Of course touching *and more* of said forms is also appealing to me, too}

Just like the female form, when put together nicely.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
Well, to a dood, women's bodies are beautiful and men's bodies are functional.

Women are great works of art. Doods are fugly.

Women need a reason for sex. Men just need a place.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
*Women's bodies are beautiful. Men's bodies are functional.*

I beg to differ. Why would any woman disrespect herself by accepting a mere functional body? or am I misreading? can you please explain what you mean, thanks.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
@ Nic, THAT's my fave bare-chested pic of you....but I LIKE the sneak peek I got at the new addition too! {MUAH}

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
I'll have to post new pics soon...there has been an addition and always want the most up to date pics!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
One bare chest deserves another.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Nic, I concur...and the pic you posted in your reply is almost as good as my fave pic of your bare chest {hint hint}

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
{Blushing} Thank you for the compliments!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I think that's one of the reasons we don't have the Mr. up really. We looked through photos we had and realised how focused on domestic moments we were with cameras so it was all new shots for us.

Mr. (not really ) New (to being kinky) has the phone that takes the pics. I'd have to snag his to get shots of him like he did for me. After this discussion, I am really wanting to accomplish that this weekend.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 75
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.