No Pics Of The Man : Swingers Discussion 2156571045
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNo Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   45 to 54 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
some guys dont wont you to see them doei dont care we need pic of her

La Crosse WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
{shakes head, chuckling}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
agree (third-person singular simple present agrees, present participle agreeing, simple past and past participle agreed)

(intransitive) To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur.

I concur, too.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Mr Sexus is probably more picky than I am. He knows right away if someone catches his eye, and there is something about the person he finds attractive. I will give a person a second look. In other words, I know more what I'm NOT attracted to than what I am attracted to, so once you open your mouth and talk to me, I'll make a more firm decision. I'm a word person. Doesn't mean you have to talk like a dictionary, just don't talk like a dick.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
It comes back to the same old thing. We want our playmates to look like us for the most part. We spend nearly two hours prepping for an evening out. We would like you to do nearly somewhat the same.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I'm in the same boat, I can totally acknowledge what I consider attractive, that does not mean that I am interested in boinking them. Be it men or women.

On the other hand, I don't care how good looking one is, if they're not groomed, have great hygiene habits, and dress like bums with torn jeans and t shirts that are older than their Maytag washer, nothing is happening, no interest in friendship or anything else.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
So funky clothes are not an attraction. How about no clothes then people don't have to worry about if it looks attractive or not?

:P

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Regarding attraction: I was just poking fun at modern culture, and the homogenization of appearances. People wear ridiculous outfits because they're "in style", even knowing they'll just look ridiculous next year.

So I'm an oddball, because when I see people who are 'done up' to be the closest thing to a clone of some fashion/media icon, I am really unattracted to them. Thus, I don't find them "attractive". It's a contradiction.

A fifty-something person with a teenage hairdo looks a bit like a Frankenstein situation, for example. Unless it's dress-up night.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
{grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I have to agree with Kibblesnbits. I can look at people, recognise that they are attractive but feel absolutely nothing but an appreciation.

But then I have always been a difficult and persnickety person.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   45 to 54 of 75   End
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man