No Pics Of The Man : Swingers Discussion 2156571041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNo Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
{grin}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9984 posts)
I have to agree with Kibblesnbits. I can look at people, recognise that they are attractive but feel absolutely nothing but an appreciation.

But then I have always been a difficult and persnickety person.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Just becasue I can acknowledge someone is "attractive" doesn't necessitate that I will be "attracted" to them. I know lots of VERY attractive people that I'm not particularly attracted to.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9984 posts)
"... lots of them that I thought were attractive but I wasn't particularly attracted to them... "

This puzzles me about you humans. Is attraction not what attracts you?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
tt, I can acknowledge a woman is pretty or even beautiful without specifically being attracted to her {actually, same with a dude, there's been lots of them that I thoguth were attractive but I wasn't particularly attracted to them}

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9984 posts)
Don't despair, here look at my man ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
knb and Sed, I did clarify my statement by saying "to a dood."

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously, women like the way doods look or people would never hook up.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I ve come top the conclusion that if there is no male half showing there is a reason and we simply move on. We come as a couple and we seek couples. If either the male thinks it is enough to "sell" his wife and just tag along or he lacks the common sense to know that I need to be attracted to him or it ain't happening we just move along. We want a couple, with "couple" mentality. No male half, no excuse. I tire of the so called "valid" reasons and self important BS we are continually fed. I call BS to his job prevents us posting blah blah ...everyone can take a picture that gives an illusion of appearance without disclosing "who" you are. No matter how hot you think your wife might be she isn't enough to sell you to a couple. What the hell is the matter with people anyway? YOUR wife insists on seeing the male half don't the rest of us deserve the same respect?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I understand TT, but this isn't the point. An attitude like that, leads to the concept that any old dood will do.

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of beholder. But "functional" would not be a description of the type of men bodies that I am attracted to.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I disagree, Tim. A well-put-together male form is VERY visually appealing to me. There are some men I could look at all day and not get tired of looking at. {Of course touching *and more* of said forms is also appealing to me, too}

Just like the female form, when put together nicely.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 63   End
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man