Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk No Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG! sweettart, that really summed it up in a nut shell! My ex was always talking to these people and giving out my number, and I got a call during a family dinner out...then I would get home, log on, and see the profile and {percolator burp} If it's a joint venture, then talk together before you reach out.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I am very discouraged that there are not pictures of the man on the profiles. I have just recently become a single and am not sure how this will go. I am interested in women but I still want to see what he looks like. I don't want to waste all that time chatting on line to eventually find out that there is no attraction or that he is 5"6'--250 lbs and a red head. yuck...I think some guys use their women to get them some. I want to see pictures of him with the first email, or I wont reply.

Fridley MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I can't count how many times I've seen a profile pic and thought "meh", but when I met the people at a club, their personalities bumped the attraction right up!

Unfortunately, the reverse has also happened.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
and the other side of this just be real

La Crosse WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
some guys dont wont you to see them doei dont care we need pic of her

La Crosse WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
{shakes head, chuckling}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
agree (third-person singular simple present agrees, present participle agreeing, simple past and past participle agreed)

(intransitive) To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur.

I concur, too.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Mr Sexus is probably more picky than I am. He knows right away if someone catches his eye, and there is something about the person he finds attractive. I will give a person a second look. In other words, I know more what I'm NOT attracted to than what I am attracted to, so once you open your mouth and talk to me, I'll make a more firm decision. I'm a word person. Doesn't mean you have to talk like a dictionary, just don't talk like a dick.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
It comes back to the same old thing. We want our playmates to look like us for the most part. We spend nearly two hours prepping for an evening out. We would like you to do nearly somewhat the same.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I'm in the same boat, I can totally acknowledge what I consider attractive, that does not mean that I am interested in boinking them. Be it men or women.

On the other hand, I don't care how good looking one is, if they're not groomed, have great hygiene habits, and dress like bums with torn jeans and t shirts that are older than their Maytag washer, nothing is happening, no interest in friendship or anything else.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17243 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man