No Pics Of The Man : Swingers Discussion 2156571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNo Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes you can bet there is a reason there is no pic of the guy.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(628 posts)
No male pictures in the profile tells us all we need to know.

State College PA

Username hidden
(77 posts)
Ditto! Most of the time after getting the full picture....I know why.

Holbrook MA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Amen ! There has too be a attraction for the woman a well , they like too see what they are getting! It seems so many are using they're wives as (bait) It also saves alot of wasted time.

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Amen ! There has too be a attraction for the woman a well , they like too see what they are getting! It seems so many are using they're wives as (bait) It also saves alot of wasted time.

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have had to on a couple of profiles write and ask to see pictures of the male half... most times we just bypass and don't even bother emailing if the male is not pictured.

Something in the profile's wording may catch our eye enough to even bother to send an email and ASK to see a picture of the male. But it is really lame to have to even ask. What are we women on her? Only the fuck bait on the fishing line?

Let's see the guys too people! <grin>

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(25 posts)
Yes we agree if you are a couple then lets see the couple, face if you can, body a must (current not from 6 years ago ) and well yes as a man i want to see the whole body and wife she wants to see the whole body as well front back sides up down the whole thing.. we are both straight and want to see who we would be meeting she is not interested in the ladies except to make sure they look good enough for me and i the man am the same for her.. we want to see the COUPLES PICTURES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. and if you send us an e mail then for pete's sake OPEN YOUR PICTURES.. if you want us to be interested in you then why wouldnt you??? BnD

Mt Pleasant SC

Username hidden
(10 posts)
That is incredibly sad to me. I'm not the wildest person out there, by any means, but I think everyone should have as much fun as possible...and the key to that is communication and good matches to start with....I'm still trying to "figure it all out and even I know that!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9967 posts)
OMG! sweettart, that really summed it up in a nut shell! My ex was always talking to these people and giving out my number, and I got a call during a family dinner out...then I would get home, log on, and see the profile and {percolator burp} If it's a joint venture, then talk together before you reach out.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9967 posts)
I am very discouraged that there are not pictures of the man on the profiles. I have just recently become a single and am not sure how this will go. I am interested in women but I still want to see what he looks like. I don't want to waste all that time chatting on line to eventually find out that there is no attraction or that he is 5"6'--250 lbs and a red head. yuck...I think some guys use their women to get them some. I want to see pictures of him with the first email, or I wont reply.

Fridley MN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 63   End
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man