No Pics Of The Man : Swingers Discussion 2156571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNo Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol "unbi" a new word and so appropriate.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2680 posts)
lol I have no problem getting past the pics of the ladies to read profile. Most unbi girl in the world I think.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I agree... people dont read profiles... Mrs Normal usually tells me...hey what do you think of (insert profile name). I read then look... but seriously..if she is interested chances are so will I... anyway I will send an email as an ice breaker.. but she does the follow up, setting up meetings, or whatever.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
mostly because they do not read profiles.

I think it's more of a case of selective reading, that's when they can get past the pics of the wife long enough to read.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(224 posts)
There are a few on here where the wife is the one on line more then the husband. We rarely initiate contact either and reply to very few couples mostly because they do not read profiles.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Well trooper kuddos ,that makes you an exception to the rule.

Also we never makes first contact, these husbands always write us first.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(224 posts)
ummm when your emailing us your emails are read first by the wife. I'm the one that does all the communicating. If a phone call is going to take place it will be between the 4 people of the couple not just the wives.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm with Scott, Half or more of our pic's are of me or the two of us together and all less than 3 months old. I know I'm not what the majority of women are looking for and that's fine with me,(My wife think's I'm not only sexy but fit her preference when looking for a play partner for herself.)

The last thing we want to do is waste ours or anyone else's time on a meeting that was doomed from the start. there are just two many other things we could do with our spare time, That's why we not only post the pic's but also initiate a phone call between the wives just to make sure she has seen the profile and pic's. 9 times out of 10 the wife has no idea who her husband is setting up a date with and when she does look at the profile they disappear , even though most of the time the husband of the other couple isn't all that and some times neither is the wife.

Makes me wonder what's going through this guys head and what they think the outcome would have been if we had actually meet.

Makes us really wo

Houston TX
Username hidden
(224 posts)
When we first made our profile and began looking around (Mrs Normal is on more than me) she would (and still does) complain about no guy photos. She made it a point that I had photos of me. I personally dont like them (Im not photogenic and have been told my pics do me no justice). But they are there. Anyway it sucks when you get an email and we both agree that the woman is attractive but then have to ask for a photo of him and when you get it she is like..... um i dont think so. But what is really disappointing is when you email or IM and they say that they opened their private photos and its just of her still. Long story short... we rarely initiate an email to a profile with no guy pics. Mrs Normal has to pretty much either see something she really likes in the profile or finds the woman very hot (which is very rare!).

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Scott, i commend you for your honesty. it speaks volumes about your character.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man