No Pics Of The Man : Swingers Discussion 2156571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNo Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr Uriah

I came to the conclusion quite some time a go that very few men have any logic or common sense when it comes to things of a sexual nature.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(103 posts)
There is a related phenomenon that really makes me want to set up an interview with the man to let him know what a pansy I think he is. (Yes, I have a mean streak). It is the following:

Couple profile, lots of certs, lots of pics of the sexy woman, no pics of the man. The body of the profile laments that (he) was once part of a very popular couple in the LS, but they have split. We get a message from him, referencing his past participation as a couple, and wanting to meet us as a SM for a cozy little 3-way, or, better yet, a 1-on-1 with Mrs. U.

Is there a logic to this psychology?

Mr. Uriah

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(3227 posts)
If the male half of a couple is "hiding" from the profile there's probably a VERY good reason for it. If couples write us without pics open or attached to initial email, we don't meet unless we run into them at a club.

Unless it's changed recently free members can upload 1 public picture daily. Also, if a paid membership with private/personal pictures goes FREE, only their public pictures are open while free.

Mrs U.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(3227 posts)
I second Sexyatlcpl. Save yourself some time and aggravation. If a couple hasn't bothered to post pics, buy a membership and invest a bit in getting started with this (ie no paid membership) then chances are it was an impulse thing AT BEST and they aren't serious. There is enough flakiness on here with the "mainstream" profiles that you really are pushing odds with the free ones.

Also keep in mind the worse case, that it is really 14 year old boy on hormone overload.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(1672 posts)
Hey sportnberr...free members can post all the pics they want but are restricted as to what they can view on other profiles. I don't know why someone would be nervous about posting a descrete pic on this site but be comfortable sending it via email, but some are. We've run into that situation with a few before. Our experience has been that it's usually a good sign of "more drama to come", and we generally just avoid it altogether.

Jeff (& Carole)

Ellenwood GA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
I was curious... are free accounts not able to post pictures? We are chatting back and forth via email with a couple (At least that's what the profile says) but when we asked do they have pictures so we can at least see who we are talking to and make more of a decision... they say yes they have pictures and gives us an outside email address to email...so this is along the same vein in regards to no pictures of male.....but none of either... has any one else had this kind of experience?

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(31 posts)
*say "here, here..*

Where where?

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I say "here, here..." to 2saintlysinners (Scott)! Like him, I am comfortable with who/what I am but understand that many women may be looking for younger or hotter versions. I certainly don't take that personal and would rather that decision be made up front than us all have to navigate through a awkward meeting. To that end there are some 80 or more photos of my wife and I equally....with and without clothes, front, back, and about any other side we could think of and all recent. We just don't want anyone to have to guess about what we look like.

Also, I have to say "you go Girl..." to Mrs Sav! So tired of hearing the excuses...don't read them. Don't reply to them.

Of course that is only a start. It's only a part of who you are. So, guys...if there is no photo of you, what am I supposed to do? Should I pull up a blank screen and ask my wife "...hey hun, what do you think about this..."

But alas, the vast majority of the CPLS profiles have little or no pics of the male, and it is for this reason that my wife and I have just migrated to meeting people at various venues (clubs) instead. A bit more costly but at least you get to see before you speak.

Jeff

Ellenwood GA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
LOL I just checked to make sure I didn't have dirty socks in my pics.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(1672 posts)
The Mrs. over here really appreciates a fully clothed picture of the man. We understand not showing your face to the public, but have a decent one ready to open. If you message us first, have the courtesy to open it first. She is big on style. She really appreciates somebody with a sense of style and that dresses cool. It tells her a lot about a person. So don't be shy, dress up like you would be going out, pick up the dirty socks or towels in the background and take a decent picture!

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 75   End
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man