No Pics Of The Man : Swingers Discussion 215657
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNo Pics Of The Man
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man
Created by: Happycouple909
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that most couples post pics but none of them are of the man. my lady would like to see a pic of him since there has to be an attraction on both ends.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
um. yep.

so much more i'd love to say about them. not much chance of me doing so without taking the train to creepyville, so i'll just let it go... for now.

but something tells me i'll be thinking about them again. ;)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I dunno about the lungs but those tits are mouthwatering.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
1Special, I didn't think your post was out of line either. you have to get used to these forums. we just sort of pick a piece of the pie and go wandering off sometimes. and to be honest, there have been precious few times I have ever felt the need to go back and delete a post. in fact, i'm sure there are a few more I should go back and delete but i'm too fookin' lazy.

it's all good brother, and welcome to the forums.

ps: DAMN that Mrs. 1Special has got a set of lungs on her! :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
No sorry I wasn't accusing you of that at all. I was just posting my observation on the subject. I guess there is a fine line with all of this. Anyway I wasn't flaming you at all 1specialcouple. I apologize for not being clear about that.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I always operate under the assumption that its the person/couple doing the whining and bitching that is usually really the problem. They also usually proclaim repeatedly how "drama free" they are. I can't deal with a lot of any kind of complaining in general. Its also a symptom of the "batshit crazy" as well. LOL now I will stop complaining about complaining.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
1special... this has nothing to do with the OP, but perhaps you should think about what that term "putting themselves out there" means for you. if you're putting yourself at risk, it would be hard to imagine anyone is forcing you to do so. yes, there will always be a few SM's who give the rest a bad image. no doubt, there are always going to be a few crazy assed SF's in the LS, but I can assure you, the singles do not have the market cornered on batshit nutty. wait til you get a load of a few of the couples looking for you out there. LOL.

i'll go one step further, probably regret it but what's new. many times, NOT always, but many times when we find a person or couple who seem to have a really bad attitude toward singles in the LS, it turns out to be the person's or couple's own insecurities and relationship struggles that turn out to be the root of the problem. not saying that is the case with you, just saying that has been our experience.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Its still an option to hide your profile from free members. Under tools there is a icon called "privacy features"

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Mr. U, males, single, married, alive, breathing, etc., wanting to fuck Mrs. U makes absolutely perfect sense to me.

but desperation is not a good look on anyone. :/

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Uriah,

Another one I've seen a few times lately in our area is a single woman profile, but when you look at it she says she has a husband/boyfriend and wants to meet a couple or woman for them both. It's worse than no pics of the man, you don't even get a height, weight, and age for him.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(492 posts)
We can't understand it either. While the females pic is usually the lead profile pic, having pics of the male is only common sense.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 75   End
TOPIC: No Pics Of The Man