Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Nice Body vs Pretty Face
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gentlemen, I have a question for you because I am simply curious and saw something like this on tv. And because Jay mentioned or a good attitude, we are putting all of the girls on an even plane: They are ALL nice girls. We are looking at body vs. face.

What is more important:

a. You see her and her body is like WHAM. She looks at you and you are like oh snap. She is tore up from the neck up.

b. You see a lady and she has a beautiful face, but her body has issues.

Which one do you choose? And I'm not talking swinger related, I'm talking women in general.

Thanks, Shells

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 102   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When it comes to the woman i live with smarts has to be part of the deal, but the women i play with its all about the fun of their orgasms....and they dont even have to say a word....but oh my god is nice to hear!! lol

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
I have read on this thread and others that some guys like an intelligent chick. Cool. I don't give a fuck how smart they are as long as they are cuter than Hell. Trust me I have fucked some chicks that were dumber than a box of rocks. Some might think that reflects on my IQ. Also cool I made it through calculus and I am hands down the most political person I know. I also know what the present moron in the White House is up to and also the idiot before him. So why would I care what a playmate thinks or even if she can

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(762 posts)
BLT2LAST You are right men dont care about stretch marks or a little cellulite. We are very visual creatures and look a the curves of the body. A ass that is round and tight or close is a huge turn the with the waist curving in just adding to the visual sexual stimulation because our DNA says healthy woman that can have healthy babies...we need to fuck her.

There is a hip to waist ratio range that sexually stimulates men visually.

The reason why big tits are such a turn on is that when dressed the bra pushes them up creating that rounded cleavage...triggers the same DNA that the round ass does.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
Give me the body any day

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(762 posts)
We prefer the total package, but more than anything, no matter what you look like, if there is no mental connect it's not going to happen. Many of the hottest body types and pretty faces we've ever had the pleasure of playing with were not all that and in a handful of cases, were a snooze case.

The people we've connected with and had the best of times are the "awesomely average" types, that don't spend the entire time having sex and posing in front of anything that gives off a reflection, or simply leaving everyone in the room wondering if EMT's should be called due to their blank stare into space and lack of movement.

These are strictly examples of the people we've met over the years and by no means, is a blanket statement or dig at the self professed pretty people. Basically, if you can stimulate us mentally, the rest will take care of itself, if it's supposed to happen.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8151 posts)
Athletic body!!!! = great fuck!

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
@Cum4MeAgain: I think I commented on your screen name a while back. I love it and I love your post even more. Happy New Year!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
I agree with most of the threads on this topic that face and body are very important. But since I normally schedule (at least our first) playdates to start with dinner at a white tablecloth restaurant, I also want to see her dressed appropriately so she looks like she made some effort for our playdate. Then I want to hear her put together intelligent sentences. I may not agree with her opinions or where she stands on some topic, but I want to be able to respect her position. So, while face and body are at or near the top of the list, there is a lot more that needs to happen before we could progress to the next phase.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(300 posts)
I always go for the nice body first :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7505 posts)
@Georgia: I feel you on that. However, I think a lot of pretty women (girls) are misunderstood. People always think they are out on the town all the time when in truth in lots of cases, they are alone. I think I am more of a sucker for a great body rather than a pretty face. I dated a woman back in the day who wasn't a pretty face but the body was banging and I've dated women with beautiful faces and bad ass bodies who were a pain...LOL...very high maintenance and not always a great fuck either. It's the luck of the draw baby. We just keep having fun while we look for that "perfect" one....LMAO...Merry Christmas.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 102   End
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face