Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Nice Body vs Pretty Face
TOPIC: Nice_Body_vs_Pretty_Face
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gentlemen, I have a question for you because I am simply curious and saw something like this on tv. And because Jay mentioned or a good attitude, we are putting all of the girls on an even plane: They are ALL nice girls. We are looking at body vs. face.

What is more important:

a. You see her and her body is like WHAM. She looks at you and you are like oh snap. She is tore up from the neck up.

b. You see a lady and she has a beautiful face, but her body has issues.

Which one do you choose? And I'm not talking swinger related, I'm talking women in general.

Thanks, Shells

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 224
User Details are only visible to members.
im superficial so I usually choose body first

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11783 posts)
AsianMilf,

Speaking of the rating system, here's the best use of it EVER. It's relevant to the subject of this thread, and 100% accurate.

Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women

youtube. com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1085 posts)
I had a good friend, years ago, who fancied himself as a "Ladies Man" He had that look and attitude that women seem to like. Seems like every time I saw him he was a different woman. Don't know how he did it but he just had that MoJo. Most of the women I saw him with were close to a 9 and a few were even 10's. ***NO DISRESPECT LADIES BUT CAN'T TELL THIS STORY WITHOUT THE RATING SYSTEM*** Now and then I catch him with a 4 or a 5. I'll never forget what he told me. He said, "Well! your just gonna roll over and smoke a cigarette anyway" and "If you turn out the light they can be anyone you want them to be" Yeah! He was kinda of an ASS that way but he wasn't lacking for SEX. Hardly ever saw him with the same lady. They were probably using him too... For me it's mostly been about someone who's fun to be with.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
315 Your beautiful person

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
I agree whole hearted with tggrcat. Inez has both and a great personality besides.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1437 posts)
AWWWW Thank you sweetie ,you really do love me xoxoxoxoxo

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6152 posts)
this is an easy one cause Inez has both

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11783 posts)
@KrazyWild: Great post. All that other shit prepared you for right now. Thank God you recognize it. Enjoy!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
:facepalm:

Unsubscribed.

I'm going to go hang out at the breast preference thread with DD. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1359 posts)
I understand the issue being discussed and the point of using only these two qualities of comparison. I think most of us have wondered how others feel about that at one time or another. However, for me now, attraction goes far beyond the physical. In the past, I was only interested in hot bodies with gorgeous faces. I came to realize, and unfortunately it took years, that they are a dime a dozen and the majority had no personality at all. It seems that those who are blessed with all the most desired physical attributes feel they don't need to work on their inner self. It is almost like they feel others should feel lucky that someone so gorgeous is giving them the time of day. My personal values have changed a lot over the years. I have expanded my idea of what is attractive in another person. I now consider personality, humbleness, love of life, sense of humor, consideration of other's feelings, compassion, sensitivity, ..... well I could go on and on. The point is I have met so many people in the last few years who weren't considered physically attractive by society's standards, but were incredibly awesome in every other way and I found myself wanting to spend time with them, both in and out of the bedroom. I only wish I had discovered this years ago. Who knows how many others I met in the past and didn't get the chance to know because of my shallow values. It is my loss!!!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 23  Next »
1 to 10 of 224
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.