Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Nice Body vs Pretty Face
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gentlemen, I have a question for you because I am simply curious and saw something like this on tv. And because Jay mentioned or a good attitude, we are putting all of the girls on an even plane: They are ALL nice girls. We are looking at body vs. face.

What is more important:

a. You see her and her body is like WHAM. She looks at you and you are like oh snap. She is tore up from the neck up.

b. You see a lady and she has a beautiful face, but her body has issues.

Which one do you choose? And I'm not talking swinger related, I'm talking women in general.

Thanks, Shells

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 203   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sooooo true pcb....nud ..& blt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1265 posts)
@Nudist: I am with you on that. As we evolve, I believe our tastes may change. During my bodybuilding time, I've been with gorgeous men and women with tight bodies, etc. Like you said, that doesn't always translate to bliss.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
Very well put PCB.

Ya know, as a youngster, my motto pretty much was "anything hot and holler from a stove pipe to a horse collar" ( not literally, just an expression) I have been with some beautiful women if you are talking about societies views of the perfect face and body. I just wasn't lucky enough to nab one of them that also had the right personality to go with. On the other hand, I have friends now that are not Victoria Secret models (body or face wise) but are drop dead gorgeous in their personalities and really get my motor running. I'm 63 years old. I didn't lower my standards, I raised them.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(823 posts)
PASSION! No amount of time in the gym will make up for not having any :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(708 posts)
PCB Nicely put ATTA BOY

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2078 posts)
Which? Neither and both! Looks are in the eye of the beholder. I have been with unbelievably sexy gals with wonderful figures but not as "pretty" and pretty gals with not that "nice" body's, etc. It really is how the person feels in their own skin. The sexiest gal I have been with was neither "pretty" or with a "nice" body but she rocked because she was fun, knew how to play and clearly was enjoying giving as much as getting. Contrarily it is often the picture perfect folk who are anything but fun and sexy to be with. It's really about finding the right combination of both body and face that turns on your "eye of the beholder"

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(229 posts)
I hardly thinks that makes you "shallow," contextually speaking. I too pursue both vigorously. But as I've gotten on a few years more from a while back, my views on what makes a nice body have broadened some, incorporating nuances that would 20 years ago been less appealing.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I had to go several pages back to see my original post and the ones that followed. I am shallow. I admit it. I want a nice face and body. I know it can be a challenge to find both but I am in no hurry.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5713 posts)
@9: You're not wrong.

This is the sort of nuance to which I was referring when I noted that this question was "relative." A beautiful face with specs of 5'2" & 250 lbs is not going to work for me, nor is a very, say, masculine, unattractive face and a "near perfect" body.

And yes, IMHO also, a thinner or "average" body with a nice face is a fine fine thing (looks to girls who meet this quality and are too strict on their self-assessments). I even have a line in my profile to this effect....

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I rather have a nice face as long as the body is average or thin in size. Just my opinion. I am stimulated a lot by looking at my partner's face and eyes.

Carson CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 203   End
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face