Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Nice Body vs Pretty Face
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gentlemen, I have a question for you because I am simply curious and saw something like this on tv. And because Jay mentioned or a good attitude, we are putting all of the girls on an even plane: They are ALL nice girls. We are looking at body vs. face.

What is more important:

a. You see her and her body is like WHAM. She looks at you and you are like oh snap. She is tore up from the neck up.

b. You see a lady and she has a beautiful face, but her body has issues.

Which one do you choose? And I'm not talking swinger related, I'm talking women in general.

Thanks, Shells

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Show me a plus size model with proportionate thick curves and a gorgeous face... I am all in.

Mr

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
"SHHN" syndrome is a serious problem here in Florida, as well as "SYHOTM" (she's young he's older than methuselah)

New York NY
Username hidden
(6112 posts)
>having said that, i will admit that her standards are far more strict than mine. cause i'm a dood. :/

We are just the opposite. I'm far more likely to veto then she is and I'm pretty sure I'm a dood. ;)

This is very useful because while there are a lot of equally attractive couples, and a few hes hot shes not, there are a boatload of hes not she's hot couples.

Gentlemen hit the fucking gym you fat asses and put down the fork. I think 50% of the swinging males are obese and completely oblivious to it. Google a BMI calculator.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
My personal taste is a beautiful woman body. million time happened to meet gIrl with the beautiful sexy body but is not too much pretty. But have extra sexappeal (chemistry).

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
one of the more humorous posts in this thread refers to the idea that a pretty face is better because a woman can always lose weight. lol.

so, does this mean I stalk her at the gym for 6 months to a year or more while waiting for her to get down to a weight where I can begin to find an attraction? I don't think so. this is a personal choice, but we do the couple/couple thing a lot less than we used to. that's because we stopped playing this "face or body" game a long time ago. we're not unrealistic about our own looks, we do own mirrors. nevertheless, if we can't say we find potential playmates at least reasonably attractive by way of face AND body pics, we are just not interested.

having said that, i will admit that her standards are far more strict than mine. cause i'm a dood. :/

New York NY
Username hidden
(6112 posts)
Body > face

But either can be a deal breaker.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I'm going to write markings on my Cock, and then start measuring women's faces.

That way... if it's a go, we can get right to it.

Mr

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
1.6180339 The numerical golden rule of facial symmetry.

Hopefully there will never be an app for that.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Nice Body!!! I've been with women with not so nice faces but their bodies were very sexy!!! If she's beautiful bit the body is jacked up its hard for me to be interested sexually!!

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
For me it is the person. A great smile and a FUN POSITIVE PLAYFUL attitude goes a long way. A great personality can trump a perfect body and face any day. Give me a guy who is a 6, a 7 over a 10 any day when he has what I look at the overall package.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(329 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 127   End
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face