Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Nice Body vs Pretty Face
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Gentlemen, I have a question for you because I am simply curious and saw something like this on tv. And because Jay mentioned or a good attitude, we are putting all of the girls on an even plane: They are ALL nice girls. We are looking at body vs. face.

What is more important:

a. You see her and her body is like WHAM. She looks at you and you are like oh snap. She is tore up from the neck up.

b. You see a lady and she has a beautiful face, but her body has issues.

Which one do you choose? And I'm not talking swinger related, I'm talking women in general.

Thanks, Shells

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 183   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Myself.. I don't have perfect..perfect is only in the way one perceives.. Now Mrs has her standards... We have meet many couples that I would just hammer the fuck right out of..might be some thing as simple as a smile or a big toe..body or face may or may not play into it...

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(672 posts)
My perfect is not without flaws. My perfect is my preference and my preference is perfect for me.

As far as fucking, not any for the past 2 days. My storage was force depleted doing a practice run of grudge fucking; but I have them working OT making a new batch of baby batter for tonight's festivities.

/me walks away singing "Ciara - I'm Out" and drops "the shallow mask" to the floor.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(641 posts)
froggy, love that mindset. :-*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6789 posts)
If all us fucking "perfects" decided to only fuck other "perfects" I figger there wouldn't be much fuckin' going on :) (in deference to "fucking friday"

froggy . . . skinny, small dick and weak . . . not to say not very good looking either, thus I hide behind Tink in photos.

Y'all go get some ass, ya hear!!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(331 posts)
"Cya inchable. I rather play Modern Warfare or Far Cry in co-op, it helps with synaptic stimulation and development, maybe even work on a little "sandbox" aka physics. "

If you want reflexes and better contrast perception play TDM with FF on.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(82 posts)
@BLT: I get my attitude handed to me. I have 4 daughters and have been subjected to estrogen poisoning for 20 years, hence the attitude, they molded me. Also, if I told DD I liked her, it may subject me to that female clinginess that gets sticky as glue and then it's game over dick. Lord help me because I love small breast too.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(641 posts)
@888Eatme: I am changing your name to Super Dick.....LOL....five kids! This is the best laugh I've had all day. You and DD are too funny. I am enjoying this as the other forums have been quite boring of late.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
So are we getting a private room? Because if not, I think we are done here. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(641 posts)
I am not going to have kids! I'm 52 and have had a hysterectomy, but I still physically am attracted to the fittest - I think it has to do with our biological makeup.

In the lifestyle, I can get men that are more fit. In vanilla land where people are trying to find a relationship, probably not.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(538 posts)
@BLT: I didn't even pick up on that tbh. I picked up on the 20 years from now and taking care of kids and I was done enticing because I have 5kids already.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(641 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 183   End
TOPIC: Nice Body vs Pretty Face