New and can't get it up : Swingers Discussion 172220
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNew and can't get it up
TOPIC: New and can't get it up
Created by: wrs2010 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What I was trying to say is , people rush into it ,they don`t take there time,rush rush get it on now.slow down,relax,visit a while get to know each other ,remember their is 3 or more of you,I like to take 4or 5 hours to get know them, to just to talk ,laffe grin,giggle, have some fun, make it a party . thats why you are there to have fun and sex with ferinds .I know I don`t write any gooder than other people.most people think I am kind of ssllooowww any way.so be it .remember its the message ,not the paper its wroted on.some times I do it on perpuse. just so you know. hahaha bububububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
There are lots of variables to tend to when playing, especially for the male.

All the best, hope I helped.

It's a rough life, but someone has to do it!!

........snicker

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
that's a good point SA, and the hotter the prospective partner is, the harder it is, pardon the pun, to avoid that "over stimulation" before it becomes a problem.

this is what i meant when i mentioned ALL the factors involved in getting and keeping a good hard on. these girls just don't understand how hard we have to work for them!

it's a rough life. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
To the OP

Is it possible that you're getting overly stimulated (visual)

That can cause all types of things to happen..

Just a thought.. Best of luck

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
The fairer half has a latex sensitivity. Just like a food allergy or any other sensitivity we come prepared with our on polyurethane condoms. No one looks out better for us than ourselves. You wouldn't show up at someone's house and expect them to know via ESP that you have a peanut allergy and expect them to cook you something different would you?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
I have a latex allergy and we also use polyurethane condom.....and I usually bring my own.

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
Rdy is kind of right. You meet someone, and ask real pertinent questions, not just on chat. As for Shelikes, you read her posts on here, be respectful with emailing, just like anyone on here, and you will learn about them, their preferences, allergies, etc. Alot of people are allergic to latex.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
depends on how often your going to play with the person with the latex allergy ;)

We like the polyurethane condoms and that tends to be what I carry with me. but if you want to be sure to have some on hand just buy a box of 3 they don't expire for a couple of years. I'm sure most ladies with an allergy carry their own.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Not to derail the thread, but how common is a latex allergy?

I can see the benefit of carrying a variety of condoms, but what size box of non latex would a pair without the allergy buy? 1, 3, 6, 12?

I'm all for being prepared for any eventuality, but I don't want them expiring on me either.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
""As a girl who is HIGHLY allergic to latex. It is best to find out in advance if the lady you intend on being with has allergies . Just a tip.

duly noted :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: New and can't get it up