Need some help and suggestions! : Swingers Discussion 2066731011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNeed some help and suggestions!
TOPIC: Need some help and suggestions!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
OK sorry to nitpick, but you've been on here for 6 years - longer than us. The language on your profile suggests you've been playing quite a bit, and you have certs 2 years old. Why is this suddenly an issue now?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
I don't know about everyone else, but I am glad when my wife has a great time. Much too often, her time is not great enough. I'd rather she totally get her rocks off and want to keep doing it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19547 posts)
Stop, your not built for it emotionally. Sorry if the truth might sting a little.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
cmhes, the weekend is a recent memory right now. In the next few days, your feelings may mellow. Surely when you wanted to start, you were hoping your lady would dig it. Most likely, she tried to enjoy it as though it may not be repeated, at least not exactly the same way.

That's actually what makes swinging work: New people, a first time with someone, unexpected pleasures. It's not scripted, and emotions are not constrained. That would be self-defeating.

Each experience is a springboard for fantasizing the next one. What could you have done that you haven't done yet? How might you switch things around next time? Et cetera.

If the feelings of arousal do not return, and remain buried under the unease you now feel, then it may not be your time to swing. There's never any good reason to hurry this stuff. You've got plenty of time for more fun.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I just can't help it, I cannot ever get past someone calling his wife "the wife."

Sounds like you need to talk about this with her before you join someone else for playing again. Communication is the only way to know for sure. Trust your gut feeling, if you don't feel comfortable, don't do it. Not everyone is happy with swinging.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
"We really enjoy the excitment that the lifestyle adds to our sex life but not sure about this."

Um, either you enjoy it and want to move ahead or you can't get past your reluctance to see your wife with another man. Either answer is OK but there's not a lot of help that can be offered by people outside your marriage.

You say that you didn't expect her to enjoy it that much. Would it have been OK if she had just enjoyed it a little bit?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
Hey everybody just got a question and looking for some help! The wife have not really been in this very long and I have always kind of struggled with the idea of sharing my wife with someone else but hasn't been a big problem until this weekend. We met a great couple and really hit it off with them. We decided to play and my wife and the other gentlemen really hit it off and she had a fantastic time. It really hit me hard to listen to her having such a great time with someone that wasn't me. I'm struggling with the fact that she enjoyed herself WAY to much for my liking. Anybody else have problems with this and if so how did you deal with it? We really enjoy the excitment that the lifestyle adds to our sex life but not sure about this. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Need some help and suggestions!