Need some help and suggestions! : Swingers Discussion 206673101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNeed some help and suggestions!
TOPIC: Need some help and suggestions!
Created by: cmhes
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey everybody just got a question and looking for some help! The wife have not really been in this very long and I have always kind of struggled with the idea of sharing my wife with someone else but hasn't been a big problem until this weekend. We met a great couple and really hit it off with them. We decided to play and my wife and the other gentlemen really hit it off and she had a fantastic time. It really hit me hard to listen to her having such a great time with someone that wasn't me. I'm struggling with the fact that she enjoyed herself WAY to much for my liking. Anybody else have problems with this and if so how did you deal with it? We really enjoy the excitment that the lifestyle adds to our sex life but not sure about this. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's like where we are at this point. If you find someone who's good, I'm glad for you. The odds are you've had to endure a few duds as well. If we find another couple and both are good, we stick together for awhile.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Here's the thing.....

Neither of us are naive enough to believe that we are the best at anything or the hottest thing ever. It would be dumb to expect that I'm never going to find anyone who can give better head, has nicer tits, is a better kisser, has a tighter pussy, or whatever. It would be also dumb to expect that Mrs. VA will never find anyone with a better dick, who licks pussy better, is cut like Greek statuary, or can do things I can't.

If someone knocks her socks off, so be it. More often than not, she's disappointed, but once in a while she's like "wow. Awesome!". I'm glad when it happens.

I got *slightly* bent out of shape by the first guy who made Mrs. VA squirt, and the Mrs. got *slightly* bent out of shape by the girl who made me come without even moving, just by squeezing her pussy. Mostly because it stayed at the front of my mind for a few days after. We both quickly got over such things and are glad the other had a great time.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19138 posts)
I read the certs. Doesn't sound like playing is a new thing for them. Sounds more like, this particular time, his wife and the other man really connected. Maybe she got off like she never did (or previously, ONLY did) with her husband.

While some of us would embrace that as a great experience, he suddenly had a reality check. Like "Oh sh*t, someone gave it to her better than I could??? Where does that leave me?"

If your marriage is strong and honest, this should be fine. You can accept her having a GREAT time knowing that your relationship is secure. Yes she still loves you despite this other guys skills/dick size/stamina,etc... Otherwise, maybe back off.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I'm with VA on this one... -6yrs on this site -A stack of certs -2 swing club memberships -A profile that suggests a long history of play

What's the "real deal?"

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Akron may have had it right.

But I expect my wife to enjoy herself more than when she just with me. Its why we swing. She with some one new, who's excited over her, that turns her on. As long as he can keep fucking her she will keep coming - hard.

But I understand he might be feeling insecure. A few years ago we met with a young couple in there late 20's. After we started having sex he came in Linn after 10-15 minutes. His wife was having orgasms after orgasm. After we had gone for 45 minutes or more (Yes I was taking very short breaks and going down on her to keep her wet) he looked over and said I think she had enough. So we just stopped. Problem was he just didn't have enough experience to know how to keep going.

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Sounds like you should have sex with us so u wont enjoy it. lol I can be really bad in bed so no worries here. I'm joking but ... think about it ,is that what you would want her to not have a good time. The biggest problem we have is find two people together that are great. Lots of pretty women but hubby always seems less attractive. I think everyone has the thought run though their mind if you really love your spouse. I have never been jealous and then my wife thinks i must not care. You can't win... lol I would say you have a bigger problem than most and maybe it will get better. I would also agree you better talk with her and talk it out. The only problem is when she is really is enjoying it she might act like shes not so it won't end. What is best for us or other people means nothing it is what you two want to do about it. I have always said i wish there was someone to ask a question and get a good answer. Most of these people are scum and know nothing about love or sex I think your gut is telling you to do. If you only care about you your scum too. If its a passing feeling its normal and give it time. You know each other don't screw up a good thing .. your marriage or playing But what do i know? good luck!

Brownsburg IN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Op stated in his opening "sentence" that, the wife is new to this.

To me it sounds like a dood that's been trying to talk his wife into this. When she finally had what to him appears as, 'oh my god! She's going to find out that there is someone that might be better than she has ever had, or more accurately me'.

Hon, what you are feeling is jealousy. Insecurity.

What were you thinkining when you pushed her into this?

That's right, you weren't!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Did he have a bigger dick?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The thing that gets me off the best is to see my wife have a great time, the better time she has the more I enjoy the experience 3sm or with another couple...It looks like this isn't your first rodeo so what changed...Is it that yall finley got with a couple that she wasn't taking one for the team and she was actually enjoying herself for once, if so shame on u !!!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
"Why is this suddenly an issue now? "

Because I'm guessing "the wife" had a much better time this time then she had previously. And now it is going to worry she liked it too much.

and I'm shutting down my rant before I start....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Need some help and suggestions!