Need anniversary help : Swingers Discussion 47870
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkNeed anniversary help
TOPIC: Need anniversary help
Created by: curiousinarkansas The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like that one VA. I am pretty choosey when it comes to my toys. Your parents idea would solve that problem. -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
My parents came up with this idea years ago for exchanging Christmas presents to each other, but it would work equally well for anniversaries.

What they did was this: They each bought something they really wanted for THEMSELVES, took it home wrapped it, and gave it to the other person on the appointed day. This way they BOTH got something they really wanted, and yet there was a surprise too, since neither knew what the other had bought.

Just set a price limit you can both agree on, and give it a try!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
by the way i just skimmed over the replies and funsincitycouple has a great response

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
a cheap and very rewarding anniversary is to get up before her and make her breakfast in bed wearing what she finds you attractive in pamper her all day long make her a nice lunch and dinner later in the day maybe even a ride in the countryside in between and finish off the day with giving her a nice bath where you personally wash her and make her feel like the special lady she is.

things like that are more important to a lady than dumping a couple hundred bucks on stuff. its the quality time they enjoy.

oh and if you have kids.....get a sitter for the day.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Actually, I was thinking the same thing about dinner curious lol. There probably wouldn't be any food eaten at a dinner with you and us together. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
whats cheap???Send her flowers the different color roses 7 of them surrounded by daisy's and babys breath with a note to meet you at a lake for a nice picnic basket dinner with a nice bottle of wine.Roll out the quilt in a place that can become secluded, watch the sunset. The flowers may cost between 35-50 bucks a bottle of wine under 12 bucks and a bucket of chicken from kfc 10 bucks.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Curious,

We do a thing we call Doting Day for special occasions. Sometimes it is her that gets doted on, sometimes it is me.

I start out by playing her favorite romantic music when she wakes. I prepare a hot bubble bath with rose petals floating on the bubbles. I have Mimosas poured in a champagne flutes. I have candles and her card set out. I bathe her, I shave her legs and koochie, and then give her a full body massage. I make love to her and make it all about her because that's what Doting Day is. The day is all about her. Whatever she wants, whenever she wants. I take her to lunch at a nice restaurant wearing something sexy and play with her under the table. I have taken Mrs. Fun on a country picnic where she spends the afternoon wearing nothing but a super shear summer dress. I keep the day unusual, sexy and fun. I become the total doting gentleman.

The entire day goes on like this and does not stop until she is ready to go to sleep. Trust me, it will be the best present you can give her. It is a gift she will never forget. She will go to great lengths to tell her girlfriends about everything you did for her. Her friends will think you are the greatest.

Mrs. Fun has reciprocated by enlisting the help of one of her single girlfriends and BOTH of them dote on me all day in any manner I desire. It is the finest birthday a person can receive. -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
If it wasn't for the 400+ miles I would say to come on over here for a home cooked meal where she didn't have to do anything but enjoy. lol

Although the home cooked meal would probably not be a bad idea. Not sure who does the majority of the household chores and cooking, but giving her a day off from all of that (if she does most of it) would be a low cost and well appreciated anniversary present.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Need anniversary help