Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk NEW HERE!
TOPIC: NEW HERE!
Created by: cajun3888
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm new here and still figuring out the site. I know most men are on here just to try and get laid. I guess I'm different. If I want to get laid, I know where to go and find single women. My career doesn't give me much free time so I'm looking for friends to hang out with.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cajun, Good start. Forums is a good place to meet people and make friends. I'm a transplant to New Hampshire from San Diego, Cali and I miss the friends I made at the swingers club there. It is possible to have platonic friends in the swing lifestyle and just introducing yourself is the start.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Hi, be sure to post a picture, face can be hidden and tell a little more about what you like. My hub and I are interested in Sm but will not im or answer an e with out a pic and once we chat we want a face pic. A lot of people on here have jobs that need discretion. Good luck, R

Westminster CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Welcome to forums!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm new here and still figuring out the site. I know most men are on here just to try and get laid. I guess I'm different. If I want to get laid, I know where to go and find single women. My career doesn't give me much free time so I'm looking for friends to hang out with.

Saint Martinville LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: NEW HERE!