Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › My wife is falling away from swinging
TOPIC: My_wife_is_falling_away_from_swinging
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 32 of 32
User Details are only visible to members.
Sounds like she's going through MENopause? That can suck, as a woman, I know! She needs to speak with her OBGYN. Has she gained a lot of flab and weight, that can also make a woman feel less desirable. Have you thought about asking her to go counseling? Don't give up on her! Try to work with her on her medical hormone issues. Have you asked her to give you a BJ or just jerk off in front of her while she watches? Those are some outlets where she is still there with you....... If it is menopause, it will be over in a couple of years.....I became more horny afterwards!

Username hidden
(223 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't really know what to do, she's offered to let me find another "play partner," but that is so much harder than you might think. I've tried, even found two but neither worked out, they ultimately wanted me to leave my wife, and things just fizzled.

It's not just swinging, she's having hormone crashes and other issues, long story short, we have not had sex in over a year, it almost seems the whole concept turns her stomach.

We are best friends and love each other very much, we don't want to split. But going from 100mph in the LS, making dirty movies, picking up vanilla business men in hotel bars for threesomes in their rooms. It's pretty difficult to go from that, to a sexless marriage, and all the anxiety and wanting. And thinking maybe I can find some outlet and satisfaction somewhere in the lifestyle, where I can still be me. Sorry, this is a real downer of a topic.

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(24 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 32 of 32
TOPIC: My wife is falling away from swinging
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.