Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk My wife is falling away from swinging
TOPIC: My wife is falling away from swinging
Created by: deeman36
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't really know what to do, she's offered to let me find another "play partner," but that is so much harder than you might think. I've tried, even found two but neither worked out, they ultimately wanted me to leave my wife, and things just fizzled.

It's not just swinging, she's having hormone crashes and other issues, long story short, we have not had sex in over a year, it almost seems the whole concept turns her stomach.

We are best friends and love each other very much, we don't want to split. But going from 100mph in the LS, making dirty movies, picking up vanilla business men in hotel bars for threesomes in their rooms. It's pretty difficult to go from that, to a sexless marriage, and all the anxiety and wanting. And thinking maybe I can find some outlet and satisfaction somewhere in the lifestyle, where I can still be me. Sorry, this is a real downer of a topic.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@PG .i M just going to shut up and take what you said . Now if we start to talk about prostate and testicular cancer I'll weigh in again lol. Sincerely good luck to all that navigate America's health care

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
you are generally under anesthesia longer which is higher risk, you are on a table which tilts your head down for a long time causing facial swelling and at times broken blood vessels in the face. And most surgeons are not all that skilled/well trained at using it which leads to other issues.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20370 posts)
I've read that robot-assisted hysterectomies, when done appropriately by an experienced surgeon, actually have fewer complications than the non robot-assisted surgeries. PG, why do you say to avoid them?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10231 posts)
Charlie, most of it is really up to the healing process of the woman's body. Yes I'm sure there are some Drs that are more careful then others and women should steer clear of anyone who does robot assisted for sure. But there is SO much more that goes into it. Like some women their orgasms are uterine driven. No uterus, no uterine orgasms isn't a thing the best Dr in the world can do about that. The best Dr in the world can't MAKE your nerve ending regenerate to re-establish pleasure to the Clit or g-spot. They either do or don't and sometimes it can take years to happen sometimes it doesn't ever happen. Sometimes you have desire, but no pleasure receptors because of the lack of nerve connection. For someone who was highly sexual, being trapped in a body that no longer can feel is like hell on earth.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20370 posts)
@PG. I don't mean to sound like I'm disagreeing with ya but many times it is proper care . I'll never have a hysterectomy but the are plenty of things that can go awry in the male body. If that happens I will search out for the DR. That knows and understands. There are many who don't know or even give a fuck. That I know going through this hell with my girl. We went from DR. to DR. Before we weeded out all the morons that wanted her on synthetic hormones . She ask friends who seemed to do better and worst than she was doing. Finally we found one that was as interested in her sex life as part of a whole of her being well. The sad thing is there are Nazi like dr. practicing in America that have caused much harm to more than women that have had a hystorectmy. Although male or female a person has to fight through our health care system. I wish all wee in their fight

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
To the OP: I don't know if he still checks this topic or what, but I sure hope his wife feels better.

A hyst can be a horribly catastrophic experience for a woman. Yes, a lot of women bounce back even better after a hyst! But many, many women are physically and emotionally devastated. They never the same. The doctors they have access to might NOT be skilled in hormone manipulation. The woman herself may not want to go on hormones due to the reasons that caused the hyst in the first place (i.e. endometriosis).

And to top it all off, to pressure a woman and make her feel guilty about not being a sexual creature anymore, can be too much for a woman. She already feels like sh*t, why are you making her feel even MORE broken?!? Because YOU are not getting anymore p*ssy?!?? (Or from your profile, c*ck, too.)

Sorry to be so harsh, but the OP needs to grow up, be a man and stick by his wife. This is the "worse" part in the whole "for better or worse". You already had the "better" part.

Think about this... how would a man feel if he still had his penis, but it hurt to even touch it. He had his testicles removed, could not orgasm anymore, gained 30lbs, had constant hot flashes and insomnia.

Come on, man!! Get up! Let's go get some *strange*!! What?!?? You don't feel like it?!?? But you USED to!! What's wrong with you?!??

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1365 posts)
Charlie, its not as much about proper care as it is about removing things that are tied to other things by tons of nerves and ligaments. Nerves do not always heal. Ligaments are weakened. Scar tissue, etc are all issues.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20370 posts)
@PG you would think being it is 2015 proper care could be given

Charlir

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Charlie, I'm happy for you that she did. It is not the case over 50% of the time.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20370 posts)
Even if they don't "screw up" the surgery it changes a lot. Its a very invasive surgery, with long lasting, some times for life, complications and changes. quite honestly I wish more Drs would tell women they should only really do it if their life was endanger if they don't.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20370 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: My wife is falling away from swinging