Muscle Car or Motorcycle : Swingers Discussion 442971066
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMuscle Car or Motorcycle
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   66 to 75 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I get a little horned when a hot girl knows how to work on a car! Especially if she owns a 55 T-Bird! <Whew!>

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I found out that a lot of swingers are bikers and sometimes looks like bikes were the ones that star the swingers life so get a Bike go to a biker rally and check how we have fun

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
We've got a canary yellow '72 Monte Carlo with a 402 arriving next week, to go with the '71 Chevy Pickup, and a '58 Edsel Citation we already have. I'm afraid I'm to tall and too much a coward for a bike.

Barau Kuhistoni Badakhshon Tajikistan
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I would have a hard time selling a truck that old if I had spent a lot of time decking it out. Yea, the new trucks ride better, have air, bla bla bla.........but there still is nothing like the feeling of peoples heads turning watching you ride down the street in something they wish they could have and know they can't buy from a dealership anymore. Plus the pride of the trophies on the shelf after you get back from the shows. My father in law has an old 60's truck he has built up with a vette motor in it and some other mods that I don't even know about. He brings at least one trophy home every time he goes to a show with it. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Get a bike. Start small and build up. Get lessons! Riding a bike takes skill and you have to be in decent shape too. After all your out in the elements and your riding in wind hitting you at 65+ mph or at least buffering you if your behind a fairing. I was young once too and the car to die for was the 57 Chevy. You were still way cool if you had a Mustang or Camaro. Of course your had to have mag's and a Hearst shifter. Took a lesson from a friend who had a "tricked out" 56 Chevy truck. He had, had all sorts of offers through the years. A guy walked up to him last year and made an offer as in cash that he just could not pass up. He bought a new truck "cash" and paid some bills. Can't belive how stupid he was keeping the old truck as his new one is so much better. Drives better, air, heat, breaks. Even the seats are better.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Muscle cars all the way. My first car was a hand me down from my brother. 68 Chevelle with a 427 in it. Original motor was a 327 but we graduated it to the 427. Second car was a 77 Ford Mustang II, we put a boss 302 in it. Was had keeping all four tires on the ground. Had various other cars through out the years 67 Impala, 75 Monte Carlo, 78 Malibu but none compared to the first two.

Had a couple of bikes but nothing worthy of mentioning.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(806 posts)
i've had many muscle cars over the years. no bikes as i ama certified uncontrolled speed freak and adrenalin junkie and would kill myself ..but the fastest thing i have owned was a tunnel hull jet boat 850 dynoed hp in 1400 lbs of boat (with motor) ran 9's in the 1/4 mile LOL i used to take out guys with drag cars and scare the bejesus out of them. and it blew off every bikini top i got in there... i do miss it though.

Canton GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I like the late 60's, early 70's muscle cars, but I have a blown 95 GT that I have way to much money in now, to get ride of it and start over. Nice to be able to cruise in it on sunny days, and also surprise alot of the "uncapped" cars at the dragstrip. Man, whoever took the factory 427 out of that 64 Thunderbolt and stuck a late 60's 428 CJ in it, should be smacked. Did you know the motor had swapped when you got it? Those cars go for almost half a million, if restored to original.

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
We miss my '66 Chevelle, but we're having a ball on the Harley!

The Mr

Jamestown NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Susan's first car (she learned to drive on this - that tells you how she handles commuting - lol) was a 1969 Hemi Roadrunner...then she graduated (in another life) to an Auburn Boattail Speedster....think I'm married to a motorhead?

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   66 to 75 of 92   End
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle