Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Muscle Car or Motorcycle
TOPIC: Muscle_Car_or_Motorcycle
« Prev  1 ...  2.5  3.5  4.5  5.5  6.5  7.5  8.5  9.5  10.5  11.5  ... 16  Next »
66 to 75 of 154
User Details are only visible to members.
Muscle cars for sure here. Had a 69 and a 79 Camaro for years back in the 80's and 90's. Sold them both. Now have the new version of the 302 BOSS. We have a 2013 302 BOSS car #555. Love it to death and the power is pure muscle. Had a couple Harleys back in the 90's but will take a muscle car any day over a cycle.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
"motorcycles make my ass go numb"

LOL While I am really tempted to say something else, I'll just say...

I suppose it depends on the bike, the seat and the duration of the ride.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
motorcycles make my ass go numb

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21196 posts)
LOL. she's rarely ever ventured above the Mason-Dixon line so not likely.

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
Then I won't ask if Mrs. shesmooth drove it solo in MN...

;-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
as a matter of fact it was red with a black ragtop. that boss 302 was a lot of fun.

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
Was the Mustang a red convertible? Ever take it to MN?

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
gave up the two wheels for a while and went with the 5.0 Mustang for a while. loved that car, but I missed the bike.

road star 1600. two wheels for us.

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
People only remember the bad things...

Inked, I didn't get a number. That was a long time ago when I was involved with someone and not in the lifestyle. She just tapped the rear tire.

A blonde in a red Mustang convertible, with the top down. Apparently she was fixing her hair at each light, and wasn't paying attention to the brakes. Stupid woman- you're driving a convertible with the top down, WTF good is it going to do to fix your hair until you get where you are going?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Good, I hear what your saying. Like any group of people there are the few jerk offs that give the rest a bad name. Usually you don't hear to many Harley riders having accidents.

We had a bad one here a couple years ago, 18 year old picks up his 18 year old GF on his sport bike and get on the 219. He was going well over 100 passing cars lost control and she flys off the bike and hits a sign post, cutting herself in half. Imagine the father getting that call.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(169 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.5  3.5  4.5  5.5  6.5  7.5  8.5  9.5  10.5  11.5  ... 16  Next »
66 to 75 of 154
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.