Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Muscle Car or Motorcycle
TOPIC: Muscle_Car_or_Motorcycle
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 16  Next »
61 to 70 of 154
User Details are only visible to members.
Buick Grand national was my sons car for a while I got to drive it a few time ,them he brought a 2004 Vette later got married ,wife got prego can,t fit a baby seat in a Vette , Grandma and Grandpa brought the Vette and now its a grandparents play car . But its good having Grandkids and the 9 y0 grand son rides in the vette once in a while ,he was the one that the vette had to go for ,so it kind of made a full circle Maybe some day we will give him the vette

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7698 posts)
SNOW THROWERS: Guy down the street through away a good snow thrower last spring. The Auger gear box didn't work. I took it to my man cave and opened it up. The bevel gear is broken. The guy didn't use shear pins in axle and blades, used bolts. MAKE SURE YOU USE SHEAR PINS IN YOUR SNOW THROWER, NOT BOLTS. I am looking for a bevel gear, MTD, #717-0457B or Auger gearbox, MTD #717-0836A. Birdie me if you know where I can get one.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
If you're talking street ,then it has to be muscle car . When it comes to bikes I say " If you can't get air on it . then it's just a way to collect bugs in your teeth.

Porterville CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We agree !! Why not both! we are fortunate enough too have a couple classic Mopars and a Harley !

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I still have the same 68 Firebird I had when I was 15.... I don't like change.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(169 posts)
Muscle cars for sure here. Had a 69 and a 79 Camaro for years back in the 80's and 90's. Sold them both. Now have the new version of the 302 BOSS. We have a 2013 302 BOSS car #555. Love it to death and the power is pure muscle. Had a couple Harleys back in the 90's but will take a muscle car any day over a cycle.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
"motorcycles make my ass go numb"

LOL While I am really tempted to say something else, I'll just say...

I suppose it depends on the bike, the seat and the duration of the ride.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
motorcycles make my ass go numb

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21210 posts)
LOL. she's rarely ever ventured above the Mason-Dixon line so not likely.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8142 posts)
Then I won't ask if Mrs. shesmooth drove it solo in MN...

;-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 16  Next »
61 to 70 of 154
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.