Muscle Car or Motorcycle : Swingers Discussion 442971049
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMuscle Car or Motorcycle
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   49 to 58 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
1972 Detomas Pantera and Honda Shadow for the street. Honda Crf450 for the dirt and a SpecRacer Ford for SCCA road racing. Off to the first race of the 2006 season tomorrow in Phoenix.

Green Valley AZ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have had both but I prefer a chromed out Kenworth W-900 with all of the "chicken" lights, tons of chrome, hardwood floors, more chrome and a 550hp Catterpillar engine. I love my baby it turns heads anywhere I go. Oh and yes you have to take your shoes off to ride in it. It has the 86" sleeper with a futon and a twin bed, fridge, microwave, computer station and a sunroof. Other than that I would have to blow off the motoecycle and the muscle cars for my F-250 Super Duty Crew-Cab diesel

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
i am a big fan of both-i wouldn't know what to do if i had to pick one of the two.i definatly love a good muscle car--my most recent was an 83 camaro-- carter afb compitition sieries carb , weiand aluminum intake , big fat cam , super coil , fiberglass wrapped headers , and a 3:73 gear possi rear end.the headers , a little bit of strait pipe , and a couple of glass packs was all the exaust it had so you couldn't even drive it in a parking garage w/out settin all the car alarms off.very loud very very hot rod and a major cop magnet.it's to bad some drunken asshole had to steal it and fuc*in total it.that car was family to me.i almost cried like a little girl when the cops knocked and told me it was gone.camaro has been my favorite car since i knew what cars were.i've owned a few of them.but that one held extreme sentimental value to me.my best friend owned it before me and i helped him build it then bought it from him and dumped alot more money and time into it--then when i was mostly done w/ everything and starting to drive it -the first girl to ride in it w/ me was the girl i'm w/ still.so that car was kinda OUR thing.she too has alot of respect for a badass ride.i tried to upload a pic to our public photos so you could look at it if ya wanted but it ain't on yet and who knows if it even will be w/ the way the pics are rated--probly get a xxx rating and there's not even a person in the pic.but to answer the car or motorcycle question--if i had to pick just one i think i would have to choose the motorcycle.i have niether right now--but have owned both--and as much as i love a badass car , to me there is nothing like nice summer day wind in your face w/ your girl on the back and nothing planned but ridin.lol

West Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I miss my 86 with the V-6 that stomped some stang's ass. It was metallic silver with T-Tops and the automatic. Yes, I know on the strip it wouldn't have gotten anywhere near beating the stangs, but on the road coming off of south beach into Miami it beat a good number of them. :D

Zo <---who wants a Firehawk :D

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Take the Muscle Car ANY day! I had a '69 Dodge Super Bee in high school and DAMN I wish I still had it!!! Augh!!!

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Now if I could just find a man who has one! Other than my asshole ex!

Any single Boss Hoss owners out there you know of? LOL Doesnt hurt to ask!

Have to admit, love the Fat Boys and the Springers too! A Boss Hoss is just a Fat Boy on steroids! LMAO

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well, you know, you can kinda have both!

Why not get a Boss Hoss Trike with a Big Block, Nos'd with a Corvette backend? LOL Now THAT'S a vibrator!

Sounds like a muscle car, power of 355 horses and you still get the wind in your hair!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Hey! I get to claim JLLasVegas as my poster virgin! First one for me. As they are locals, I get to collect my reward in person. :) -Mr. FunSin

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Guess we'll stick to our Mustang with that new fangeled CD player!! LOL....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(48 posts)
My vote is for a classic muscle car with a back seat and an 8-track tape deck. Take your girl into the back seat and rekindle some good old glory days. :) -Mr. FunSin

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   49 to 58 of 92   End
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle