Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Muscle Car or Motorcycle
TOPIC: Muscle_Car_or_Motorcycle
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
31 to 40 of 155
User Details are only visible to members.
HFT, I ride a '12 Harley Superglide.

LR

Username hidden
(60 posts)
Muscle Cars and Harleys. Muscle cars with bucket seats to have sex with our GF between the seats at Drive In. Harley to have the GF push her boobs into our back.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2539 posts)
its ok if a women talks car guys?

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6600 posts)
Hump so do I,2004 anniversary one blue coup Z6 engine , was my sons till his wife got prego ,we brought from him ,I love it , Good thing I learn to drive a stick shift wayyyy back,my first car was a VW bug , My husband said drive it honey and I do ,We lay it up for the winter ,cold weather and fiberglass don,t mix ,makes for cracks We are a big muscle car family ,we once own a 87 Buick Grand National ,we sold it for more then we paid for it . I liked that car too .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6600 posts)
C6 corvette in my garage

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(213 posts)
LR and what do you ride?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2539 posts)
I've liked muscle cars since childhood and my first car was a '72 Pontiac Ventura with a 307. However, bikes win. There's no other feeling in the world like riding. It's one of the few times my mind slows down. I'm totally addicted!

LR

Username hidden
(60 posts)
Hey Angel...Thats a Big Block ......

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Mr. Big, Check out the Westchester Journal News. Story today about drag racing on streets. YES, those days are over. I was 18 and had a new 1962 Corvette, 340 HP we would close the interstate at night to race.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2539 posts)
Drag racing is dead here on Long Island ,the last strip closed down a few years ago ,Now if you want to do it legal ,you need to go to New Jersey ,hours a way ,So guess what not its back to street racing and that crazy

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6600 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 16  Next »
31 to 40 of 155
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.