Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Muscle Car or Motorcycle
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
gave up the two wheels for a while and went with the 5.0 Mustang for a while. loved that car, but I missed the bike.

road star 1600. two wheels for us.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
People only remember the bad things...

Inked, I didn't get a number. That was a long time ago when I was involved with someone and not in the lifestyle. She just tapped the rear tire.

A blonde in a red Mustang convertible, with the top down. Apparently she was fixing her hair at each light, and wasn't paying attention to the brakes. Stupid woman- you're driving a convertible with the top down, WTF good is it going to do to fix your hair until you get where you are going?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Good, I hear what your saying. Like any group of people there are the few jerk offs that give the rest a bad name. Usually you don't hear to many Harley riders having accidents.

We had a bad one here a couple years ago, 18 year old picks up his 18 year old GF on his sport bike and get on the 219. He was going well over 100 passing cars lost control and she flys off the bike and hits a sign post, cutting herself in half. Imagine the father getting that call.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(106 posts)
The 3 times by the same person in the same day that I mentioned... a total stranger, but guess what color her hair was.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
"Bikes are just too damn dangerous,"

Dad!?!? What are you doing on SLS?!?! Talking about "murdercycles" again?

"Kinda annoys me see all these "watch for bikers" bumper stickers when its usually the pinheads on the sport bikes driving like assholes who do themselves in."

Well, I don't ride a sport bike, but...

What annoys me are drivers of 4+ wheeled vehicles who rear end me while I'm sitting at a stop sign/light on my bike (6 times; 3 by the same person the same day).

What annoys me are drivers of 4+ wheeled vehicles who pull out in front of me causing me to take the ditch (countless times).

What annoys me are drivers of 4+ wheeled vehicles who follow so close that if I stop suddenly there is no way in hell they will stop before hitting me (countless times).

What annoys me are drivers of 4+ wheeled vehicles who think that because there is enough room in my lane that they can drive right next to me (8 times).

What annoys me are people who see the actions of a few irresponsible bikers and believe they are the actions of all bikers.

That stuff grinds my gears.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Bikes are just too damn dangerous, Especially the fast stuff. My brother bought a new Ducati 916 in 97 I think? but we were still immortal back then.

Kinda annoys me see all these "watch for bikers" bumper stickers when its usually the pinheads on the sport bikes driving like assholes who do themselves in.

I have to say thow that if your looking for a chick magnet, depending on what kinda girl your trying to attract I think a Harley would produce the best results. For a classy girl maybe a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (No pun intended) but you would most likely find her boring after just a few rides (the car that is)

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(106 posts)
Plano, you might want to check this one out regarding the fastest speeding ticket ever written (in MN?) for someone riding a motorcycle. He was riding a Honda, not a Suzuki, at 140 mph over the posted speed.

usatoday30.usatoday.c om/news/offbeat/2004-09-21-speeder_x.htm

the AP story:

WABASHA, Minn. (AP) With a State Patrol airplane overhead, a Stillwater motorcyclist hit the throttle and possibly set the informal record for the fastest speeding ticket in Minnesota history: 205 mph.

On Saturday afternoon, State Patrol pilot Al Loney was flying near Wabasha, in southeastern Minnesota on the Wisconsin border, watching two motorcyclists racing along U.S. Highway 61.

When one of the riders shot forward, Loney was ready with his stopwatch. He clicked it once when the motorcycle reached a white marker on the road and again a quarter-mile later. The watch read 4.39 seconds, which Loney calculated to be 205 mph.

"I was in total disbelief," Loney told the St. Paul Pioneer Press for Tuesday's editions. "I had to double-check my watch because in 27 years I'd never seen anything move that fast."

Several law enforcement sources told the newspaper that, although no official records are kept, it was probably the fastest ticket ever written in the state.

After about three-quarters of a mile, the biker slowed to about 100 mph and let the other cycle catch up. By then Loney had radioed ahead to another state trooper, who pulled the two over soon afterward.

The State Patrol officer arrested the faster rider, 20-year-old Stillwater resident Samuel Armstrong Tilley, for reckless driving, driving without a motorcycle license and driving 140 miles per hour over the posted speed limit of 65 mph.

A search of speeding tickets written by state troopers, who patrol most of the state's highways, between 1990 and February 2004 shows the next fastest ticket was for 150 mph in 1994 in Lake of the Woods County.

Tilley did not return calls from the newspaper to his home Monday. A working number for him could not immediately be found by The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Only a handful of exotic sports cars can reach 200 mph, but many high-performance motorcycles can top 175 mph. With minor modifications, they can hit 200 mph. Tilley was riding a Honda 1000, Loney said.

Kathy Swanson of the state Office of Traffic Safety said unless Tilley was wearing the kind of protective gear professional motorcycle racers wear, he was courting death at 200 mph.

"I'm not entirely sure what would happen if you crashed at 200 miles per hour," Swanson said. "But it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure."

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Yes.

Greer SC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Hi from AZ, Its Mopar or no car. I have a 3rd gen 1973 DodgeCharger, its adriver and a 1971 Dodge Challenger that is in the stages of complete restoration. Both of these cars were in the grave when I got them. I love ever aspect of bringing this old cars back to life.

If anyone in the Phoenix area is interested in any of the Chrysler family cars, my car club is having a big show on the 19th of Jan. 2014 at the Metro Center. Its just about enjoying cars in general. Nothing goes better together than fast cars and fastwomen. ; )

Stay Naughty,

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Motorcycle

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(563 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 92   End
TOPIC: Muscle Car or Motorcycle