Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Men cumming more than once (sensation)
TOPIC: Men cumming more than once (sensation)
Created by: BTEXPRESS
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi guys, can you guys put it to me briefly about the sensation you get on your cock when you cum once and try to do it again right afterwards? I've been told it borders on pain, tickling to the point of pain, the feeling of the stickers when your hand falls asleep. I'm just curious as to how it feels. Can you guys be descriptive in telling me how it feels? Thanks, mrs btexpress

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For Tom the sensation is the same for successive orgasms. Only thing that is different is that the volume of semen decreases with each one. He even cums dry, but still has the same sensation. Never any pain.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(571 posts)
I don't really get that feeling unless the lady is giving me a very intense hand job! Then she needs to stop stimulating the head intensely after I have cum! I can sometimes stay completely hard after cumming and keep going for 1 or 2 additional times. The most times in a single day was 9, that was about 2 years ago. Of course that wasn't all at one sitting. We started in the morning, had lunch and then went back at it in the afternoon! Prior to that my most was 8, but that was when I was in my very early twenties!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Hmmm... Never got the tingling people speak about. Able to do multiples with right chemistry. Quick recovery. I was asked about that, she was on top and wanted to know if it was okay to move. And I thought 'what is she talking about'. Now I know. It does not sound as if I am missing out on anything.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
it has been awhile since I have come twice, but after I did, I would fell a sharp pain in my side for about a minute or so.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
For me it all cums down to hydration. Hate dry orgasms. Makes a huge difference and can usually go back to back without the dry feeling

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I'll keep this kind of "tame" and not go into the OBVIOUS... GRIN!

My own "painful nerves" were tamed in pursuit of the male multiple orgasm, through Tantric Retention. Teach the boys to do their "Keigels", that pelvic floor muscle clench can keep the juices bottled. Practice, it's worth it; multiple, honest to goodness orgasms, without ejaculation. The experience of this rewired my brain to perceive that "pain" as a continuation of the pleasure. I can still remember it as electric shocks shooting from the head of my cock. I simply CAN"T feel them as pain now. They're electric bolts of orgasmic ecstasy now, and I BEG for more. Start solo guys, and read the guides. Ladies, be patient and kind... and show his load love when he finally gives it :P

Post orgasm tricks, that don't "Shock": firm gentle grip on his shaft, pulsing squeezes that continue after his pulsing ejaculation, and DON"T stop until he says to! Done correctly this can extend a powerful orgasm as physical rapture for a couple long minutes. "Root Chakra" massage beginning pre orgasm and continuing afterwards in synchronized pulses with the shaft squeeze can be MIND ALTERINGLY AWESOME! This isn't "Anal", but it can go there, if he likes it, with more profound results; this is working the root of his shaft, under his balls and as close to the "back door" as he'll sit still for. Warn him, and don't go where he says not to. Don't ruin it! Verrry gentle ball sucking and shaft squeezies work! Always ask before ball sucking, sometimes it can be TOO much. Nipples can be the same as a cock head for "SHOCKS" with some guys. Same story with the back door... but it's a response that can be patiently transformed into shocking pleasure, through his own sensual exploration and growth. Those "SHOCKS" are now a vitally desired part of my own orgasms, and there is no pain but the memory.

If he's not there yet, the touch of a loving tongue gently claiming the last drop... is a shiver every man suffers with a smile... when your eyes and mouth are smiling up, sharing his rubber kneed rapture. GRIN! GAME ON!!

Aguila AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Depending on the intensity of the orgasm, Braco got it. If it was a controlled orgasm to make it easier to provide more, the tingling isn't anywhere near as intense or isn't there.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
Braco, nailed it...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Mr. Braco here... The immediately-after-cumming sensation being described as being an intense, ultra-tickle, with the attendant screaming, laughing and pillow over the face is a pretty good way to describe it.

However, after about 20 minutes, I can usually be ready to resume the festivities. Generally I can have up to three climaxes before being considered out for the count, but each one is harder to achieve and is much more intense than the previous. (But boy is it worth it!)

On a side note, I too have been experimenting with a "dry climax' technique that they were teaching at the last Lifestyle Convention, with some occasional success. But all in all, so far I prefer the wet and messy ones... ;-)

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Mrs BTExpress. The head of my cock gets very sensitive for about 2-3 minutes, but not the shaft. I generally don't get soft after cumming, so I keep my cock inside the pussy. I just don't pull fully out so that the head of my cock won't have to work to get its way back in.

San Pedro CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Men cumming more than once (sensation)