Men: Name your ultimate sexy attire on women at parties : Swingers Discussion 1912061011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMen: Name your ultimate sexy attire on women at parties
TOPIC: Men: Name your ultimate sexy attire on women at parties
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
2 part answer...in the bedroom thigh high boots and a dog collar

at a party or club...see through tube top....5 inch stilletos...ultra mini with no panties and flashing blantently

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
I am also a Huge fan of Stilettos!!!! with anything or nothing at alll.

Would have to say though one of my favorite outfits that Mrs. Looks amazing in is her white stilettoes, white sheer nylons, white lace garter belt, no panties or white lace thong (she switches it up) and nothing else.. mmmm. gets my fire going... and for some reason the white really gets me, its so pure and innocent.. and shes so naughty.

Mr.

Defiance OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Why RED, of course!

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Which would lead to the only thing I could say !..What color do you want that new convertable in ?....lol

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Or HIGH HEELS with nothing at all!

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
HIGH HEELS....with anything !

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
I don't care about a look. Although with some ladies, they need to look in the mirror again before going out, because some women go out looking crazy as hell. But...thats not my business. To me, a woman needs to dress in whatever style she feels beautiful in. Because if she feels beautiful, that confidence will come out...and that is very sexy. Some ladies I have noticed though...dress the way they think a swinger is "supposed" to dress. You do NOT have to look like a 20 year old hooker in order to be sexy. Sometimes...a nice fitting top, nice ass hugging jeans and heel boots are incredibly sexual.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
black boots with a 6" heel that go all the way up and a corset....... and pig tails with a red loli-pop.

full body black fish nets do it for me too.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Mini skirt (regular mini not the hoochie kind lol) thigh high stockings with heels and a loose fitting low cut blouse with no bra. I like to let my imagination run when a woman shows just enough skin to get a guy thinking.

Elizabethton TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
A naked women in a group scene and having me in her hand. Telling me to put a condom on this and fuck me.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: Men: Name your ultimate sexy attire on women at parties