Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Men, do you like fun, slutty, nasty talk from your women
TOPIC: Men, do you like fun, slutty, nasty talk from your women
Created by: FunSinCityCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love it when a woman can freely communicate what she is feeling and what she wants. I like it when she will talk with me and make sex fun and sexy. I like it when she tells me how she likes her body caressed and licked and how she wants me to make her cum. I like it when she tells me when and where to cum, or how she is going to take my cum from me. I like it when she can make me laugh after we are done. I like all women, but I especially like women who are talkers.

I have been with women who's only method of communicating they are enjoying themselves is through repetitive grunts or groans. I'm not saying that's bad, but I much prefer a woman who talks during sex over one who doesn't.

What do you guys like, the talkers or the silent type?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think the 'actions' are better then the 'words', but again I love feedback! LOL

Worthington PA
Username hidden
(163 posts)
PC and Romper Room? Yeah, I don't think so Angel. The last fucking thing I am is politically correct (unless I am doing it as a joke). I like a woman to be warm, strong, erotic and able to string several words together into long sentences and paragraphs. I won't go too deeply into this because I will risk being insulting and I don't want to go there. The topic was "do you like.......". I gave my answer. I just like my women to be verbally erotic.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
ya know sometime just like men...

its so good you just can't talk and you try and all that you get out are groans and grunts.... and that would be a good thing....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
simple matter of preference for each of you, nothing to explain nor argue about.

Just my .02

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I love it when a woman talks "nasty" while making love: "oh god, your cock is hitting me in just the right place, give it to me right there!!, Ohhhhh, your cock fits my pussy perfectly!!, I love the feel of your big balls slapping my ass!! rub your cockhead on my clit!!, stroke my pussy long and slow!, etc. etc."

I don't love it when a woman swears in bed: "oh fuck, oh shit, goddamn it! Fuck me you bastard!! Fuck me, you motherfucker! Slam that son-of-a-bitchin cock of yours into my cunt, etc. etc. etc."

You can see the difference. I want a woman to be a lady in public and a lady in bed, albeit a wild, wanton sex monster of a lady.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I think naughty talk should be held to a murmur... After all, how can you talk with your mouth full? My wife taught me thats bad manners!Always time for that later!

:)~

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
a women who talks naughty is naughty.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Couplenit4fun, I agree my choice of word 'vulgar' could have been better. Too many negative connotations go along with it. Sorry for any unintentional implications you might have drawn from it.

Having more time to think about it, I think the word 'colorful' would have been a better choice. Colorful language does nothing for me in itself. But, I feel it it perfectly fine to use it when said in the appropriate context of the heat of the moment.

-Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Lovers4Friends has a grasp of what I am talking about. By that I mean he understands hot, erotic pillow talk is NOT about using vulgar words. It's about a woman openly expressing her desires for pleasure and also using her words to get inside your head to turn you on mentally. It's all about verbal eroticism.

-Mr. Fun

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(405 posts)
"I always recite "there once was a man from Nantucket."

I bet you do that in your tuxedo, too!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Men, do you like fun, slutty, nasty talk from your women