Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Man pics
TOPIC: Man pics
Created by: 69my71 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you sweetie! Enjoy the rest of my pics.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
j_f195

Lots of beautiful romantic stars in the night sky here.

Thank you sweetie!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
j_f195,

Welcum to the forums virgin poster. I personally do not care if the pics are G or XXX, but I prefer the g-rated cause I like to see what the complete package is. That gets my interest much more quickly.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We agree - we have to see pics of the guy before getting into any correspondence. Not sure exactly why, but it seems much more common that Jeff is hot for the woman of a couple but Jane isn't attracted to the guy, rather than the other way around. And since we both have to be on the same page - it means that its usually Jane who is doing the selecting (as sensuoustexasraven pointed out - often the women).

Hong Kong NOTHING Hong Kong
Username hidden
(32 posts)
69 You are so on target. Do you men know that the women are doing a lot of the selecting? Seems you are forgetting the other half of the selection process. I know the argument that the wife is more camera friendly, but I personally really do enjoy G rated pics. The face does not have to show. If I can not see the male, I am quicker to move along the list of SLS members. When I find a male pic in a couples profile, it is 95% female pics and 5% percent male pics. What kind of advertisement is that?

Ladies, you know you want to see those males too.

Come on you guys. Get smart! List some pics!

There is too many males posing as couples just so they get the extra views as a freebie, e-mail privileges, and able to by-pass males being blocked. I see that everyday. Funny, the site is not expensive compared to others. I see no reason why a male can not invest a few dollars into his search if he is really all that. IMO, it shows he is more real and probably a better lover in the long run. LoL!

Just my .03 cents and some 420. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Man pics