Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 357   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I was not very good in what I was trying to get across.there is more to me then my dick.I have the most important sex organ of all,I can use it any time I want.that is my brain,it is connected to the rest of my body so I can use my whole body, instead of just one part.I think it works better that way.I don't have a penis envey,I got what I got and thats what got.why wast time on something you can not change,got over that forty years ago.use what you got and if somebody don;t want it thats fine.there are others that will like it and want more of what you got.learn what to do,be clean,be nice,take care of your self and most important act like a decent person with a brain.how hard is that.pretty easy really.........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
**but I didn't see too many envious guys.**

Not too many, but there they were ;).

** Just guys lamenting women who want the larger dicks, which is too bad.**

Not really, I just don't understand why it's too bad. I personally, enjoy the hunt by far more than the actual final act. In fact, I'm known for saying that sometimes, the *game* is more enjoyable than the final act so to speak. Why? because the *game* is endless ;).

What I have a problem with is when people toss about generalizations;

She's pretty, so she lays there doing nothing. He'd got a big dick so he acts accordingly. He's black he's got a big dick. She's fat she must be great in bed.

** Some women could use a little variety. **

Right, but is it their decision, their preference or yours? shouldn't we ALL decide what we want. In what way does it parse for someone else to tell me that I can use some variety if all that I want is, blonds? {Just as an example}

**I have had successes with couples not because of my dick, but more for the experience I provide. Hands, lips, tongue, toes (yes toes), and smell go a long way.**

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, but does that mean that everyone should have the same outlook, mindset, or seek swinging as you do? :)

You are communicating with the female btw!

Nice to meet you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16527 posts)
"Interesting idea! I wonder if brass players are really good at this with all the practice they've had buzzing their lips."

I played trumpet, sax, trombone, tuba, etc. All brass, woodwind and some strings. It's a lot like that. If your partner is comfortable with guiding your head, all you have to do is park your lips, set your embouchure and perform a mouth-piece warm up.

"That was not fucked up. Follow the thread. The "shorty" comment was about men with large penis envy ;)."

I did follow the thread, but I didn't see too many envious guys. Just guys lamenting women who want the larger dicks, which is too bad. Some women could use a little variety. I have had successes with couples not because of my dick, but more for the experience I provide. Hands, lips, tongue, toes (yes toes), and smell go a long way.

Now, though I can't see your profile, I can see the femme's picture. I must say the butterfly's around her waist are inspired - es belle!

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
*a short guy was the only one that has made my wife cum during sex.*

That was not fucked up. Follow the thread. The "shorty" comment was about men with large penis envy ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16527 posts)
I bet Louis Armstrong was amazing in oral sex!

;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16527 posts)
Interesting idea! I wonder if brass players are really good at this with all the practice they've had buzzing their lips.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
"Care to share that bit of knowledge with the rest of us, Mercy? ;-D"

Sure, it's called the motorboat.

Here's what you do:

Pucker your lips and put your lips on her clit and blow on it like you are making a fart sound. You can do it with your tongue touching the clit (the tongue vibrates) or without the tongue (the lips vibrate).

It's loud and she may laugh - at first. Within 30 seconds, she'll be bucking your face.

You will be out of breath, so make sure you have plenty of ventilation. I nearly passed out the first time I did it.

But her O was so righteous it was worth it ;-D

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
A human vibrator ... If u keep sticking your finger in the light socket your dic may stop working...LOL

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
" In fact, I learned how to be a human vibrator from a guy that had less than half of what I have."

Care to share that bit of knowledge with the rest of us, Mercy? ;-D

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
"So much jadedness in this thread! maybe a new thread titled Shorties unite as a support group would be more suitable for you gentlemen?"

Wow. That was pretty f'd up. For the record, a short guy was the only one that has made my wife cum during sex. The bigger guys could not. Don't discount the smaller guys, some may have killer techniques. In fact, I learned how to be a human vibrator from a guy that had less than half of what I have.

Covina CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 357   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey