Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
God! Stormfront? You changed the minds of a racists neonazi couple?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Honestly Proactive, I love the preferences. We run into people all of the time whose preference we are not. After they meet us, they are after us like white on rice. I wouldn't read too much into the preferences. They are sometimes based on fantasy and sometimes experience. I've found that starting out saying, " I know we're not your preference, but... " and then get them talking, chatting, or texting to break down barriers.

I love breaking the barriers. The look in people's eyes when they see something different or better than what they expect is better than sex sometimes. Ask me about the Stormfront couple sometime later. ;-)

Now, my wife put hung in our profile as a like, but not a must have. If that makes sense. We've played with 5" and 6" guys that were "round the world" types of guys, so the smaller size was OK for them. In our case it was the total experience and not just the penis size. The guys that had the confidence to step to us and know our preferences usually were the good enough in the sack guys.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
its just you Nic ;0

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
We are all legends in out own minds. Or maybe that's just me.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
I know right? because morbidly obese was your way to compliment women (eye roll).

You're entitled to an opinion, just not to your facts. And for as long as you realize that clearly those with preferences and demands don't give a shit about it, it's all cool.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
You're right, you never said ugly, here is what you did say:

"I literally read a profile where a morbidly obese female said in order for a single male to even get a reply, he must be in great shape and well hung. Lol. There's nothing wrong with a bbw however, the entire tone of her profile was condescending to men in general. "

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Proactive, it sounds like you are insulted that a woman you would not be interested in had the audacity to exclude you first. Kinda like you were just getting ready to quit a crummy job but they fired you before you could turn in your resignation. Let it go! lol

The other side of this equation is when someone considers you "special" in some way and makes an exception. I got an email from a couple and the guy wrote that his wife typically prefers much younger guys but there was something about me that caught her attention. Haven't even met them yet but they already made me feel like a million bucks!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
Proactive,

That pretty much sums it up. But be thankful, they are actually doing you a favor. What you want is someone who wants you. The last thing any of us need is to feel 'unmatched'. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
One size does not fit all.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
We have quite high standards but then only one of us looks like a dood.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey