Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Please, if you don't know a person, and claim that based on their profile they have no reason to be demanding or acting "all that." You are indeed calling them ugly. The reality is that you don't know them, never met them but are basing your judgement on what you see in their photos and read in their profile.

Rejection is painful Proactive, but one would imagine that by a certain age we get over it and are able to move on like adults instead of whine, that others have no reason to have a long list of demands because you think that they shouldn't.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I refer you to this thread:

FORUMS: General Discussions: Women Talk: Self Esteem

It is when one stops worrying about what others think of them, is when they can claim that their self esteem is healthy.

Your idea, my idea, or Proactive's idea of who should or shouldn't think highly of themselves, is pure non sense that no one should care for. And that is my point.

The fact that Proactive feels that the fat ugly woman with the long list of preferences shouldn't have one because in his opinion, she's simply not hot enough, is pure crap.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I'm not arguing. I'm pointing out hypocrisy which I've observed in the forum throughout the years. For years and years, MAJORITY of the forummers would have major issues with people who would judge others, as less than, as inappropriate dressers, as fat, as skinny, as unkempt, you name it, it was frowned upon. I'll never forget how traumatized I was when I came across a picture in picture approval of a dude with a pink feathery thong cutting into his scrotum. I posted about it in Bitchfest, and was fed some garbage that, for as long as the person is confident, I should keep my opinion to myself, and good for the guy for having the confidence to not care what I or others think.

Yet here is a situation where it is being completely contradicted.

In fact, there is a thread in another forum, where it is being discussed that someone with poor self esteem is too heavy of a baggage to take the chance to swing with.

I happened to think that there are people who think too highly of themselves, in the real world, in the forums etc...but see, it shouldn't be of relevance what I think or you think of others. They are entitled to think of themselves as hot, and have a list of demands a mile long.

Whether they are clean, not clean, or otherwise does not change the reality that neither you, nor I get to decide what one should think of themselves. Neither of us sets the criteria of who can think high of themselves based on OUR morals.

You may think that a greasy haired person shouldn't be thinking highly of themselves, I happened to think that a 400# naked dude peeing into a flip flop at a nude beach shouldn't think highly of himself either (yes, it really did happen). But you know what? He doesn't give a flying fuck what I think. The next time when we saw him at the very same beach, it didn't stop him from hitting on what looked to be a very fine early 20's in shape hottie. Good for him!

There is no way on earth that you can tell me (Or anyone that has read these fora for more than a day), that you haven't seen the line that it doesn't matter how heavy she/he is, for as long as they carry themselves with confidence.

So the point is this, everyone is entitled to their list of preferences and not compromise because people like me, think that they have no reason to think highly of themselves.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
But you guys are confusing me to no end. Why is it wrong to have an absolutely healthy self esteem and think of yourself as rock star even if you don't think so?

What happened to the attitude that we should all think highly of ourselves?

Would you rather the person thought less than a rock star of themselves? would you like to bed someone who thought of themselves as unattractive?

WTF?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Proactive, it sounds like you are insulted that a woman you would not be interested in had the audacity to exclude you first. Kinda like you were just getting ready to quit a crummy job but they fired you before you could turn in your resignation. Let it go! lol

The other side of this equation is when someone considers you "special" in some way and makes an exception. I got an email from a couple and the guy wrote that his wife typically prefers much younger guys but there was something about me that caught her attention. Haven't even met them yet but they already made me feel like a million bucks!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Proactive,

That pretty much sums it up. But be thankful, they are actually doing you a favor. What you want is someone who wants you. The last thing any of us need is to feel 'unmatched'. :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I'm not taking your post personally. I'm actually taking your personal post and changing it to be a general post. Even if the woman that you speak of was the most hideous troll on earth that weighed 10,000lbs is of no relevance. She can and should have her list of what she seeks and not settle for an iota less.

I have a long list of demands myself and never compromise.

I'd rather have one hot experience every other year or so than have countless experiences that make me feel like crap for settling.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Once again, people can and should have preferences regardless of what they look like, whether you approve of them or not. You don't have to settle for a woman who has a beer gut, or stretch marks, or a small ass or small boobs.

There are plenty of body builder like men who dig BBW's and vice versa. If someone is not what you seek pass them over for someone that you find hot.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
One size does not fit all.

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
Everybody is entitled to their preferences, regardless of what you find not attractive.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 361   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey