Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Male must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male_must_be_well_hung_-_a_survey
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
42 to 51 of 542
User Details are only visible to members.
Its so simple, as i told my daughter when she was 14 that men are Klingons. Dont believe a word they say about love because all they want to do is get you naked. Men have to have sex its part of the DNA. Sex is for fun its not love.

Men are visual, they see the curve of your waist going in from your hips and that is what they want to see its what sexy is to a man's DNA. Men are simple creatures and can not read your mind or body language the way a woman can so tell them what you want or need from them.

Do not treat men as wallets.

Love is finding your best friend in a man to spend your life with and that only happens after you are all done with the party of being young and in college.

At 18 she has one big problem with men, she cant get rid of them after a couples of dates they want to marry her.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6997 posts)
I stay hard and can last for the ladies so they get satisfied and guess what I die my hair just like the ladies and I'm still a distinguished gentleman LOL

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15031 posts)
Mrs cal uses the words pull date all the time. She shakes her head at the women with grey hair dressing sexy and not understanding why they are not getting the attention they want.

The men are not shallow, they are just doing what their DNA has programed them to do.

Mrs Cal loves the attention from men, and she is a realist. She does not care how deep or shallow the men are when they check her out.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6997 posts)
So, does Mrs. Cal know you think she's well past her pull date and the only reason she gets attention is because shallow dudes are fucking her? Because omg, grey hair! I couldn't stick around with a guy who had that mentality. Then again, I don't believe about 90% of the stuff you post.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
Ladies you cant fight biology and DNA. If you want the attention from men like you used to get dye your hair. Its that simple.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6997 posts)
Pull date is used in science all the time to describe the reasons for things like grey hair. The biological reason why hair goes grey is because that is a visual signal that the woman is to old to have babies. To the man who in the days before modern medicine, he had only a few years to pass his genes on before he died, grey hair was a very important visual marker. Its part of all humans DNA.

For men grey hair used to have to same meaning to women, he would not live long enough or be strong enough to get food and protect your babies.

Today grey hair on men, is biased by their material wealth and physical stature of confidence and presence of being an alpha male. Women are attracted to that confidence no matter what the color the hair is and very attracted to the wealth. Women will always want to have sex with a alpha male no matter what the color of his hair is.

In today's society old alpha males are not replaced by the younger alpha males. As used to be in the days long gone. In today's society grey haired alpha males are the most powerful and the most wealthy. And attract women many times younger then they are.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6997 posts)
Funny/shallow and Nutcal used in the same few sentences? How ironical.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13636 posts)
I'm familiar with the pull date term. Just funny/shallow anyone would use that when referring to another human, especially his wife. I wonder what Ncal thinks the male's pull date is.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
Mag,

Come on down for a visit. I promise to spend a lot of time going over every inch of you, flipping you upside down and right side up... You know...looking for your Born On date. Don't really care what that date is.

After all, it's not the destination. It's the journey.

...Pull Date - it's an inventory term. Go figure. FIFO/LILO and all that stuff...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13636 posts)
"pull" date? Too funny. I'll take a pass on any guy who thinks a woman's expiration date is dependent on the color of her hair. Biology or not. It's shallow and life is too short for people like that. It may sound unrealistic, I might get less sex, but it's a genuine attraction for me and that's more important than quantity.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 55  Next »
42 to 51 of 542
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.