Male must be well hung - a survey : Swingers Discussion 464411041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkMale must be well hung - a survey
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well let me just say....

The Mrs biggest concern is whether or not they will function with a condom. Size is definitely of low concern.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
I don't choose my play partners by cock size either. I choose them by looks and personality that I find attractive in a man.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
Va,

We don't know for sure of course, but during "close encounters" I could compare their tools against mine. I know what mine is and I can estimate 1 inch up and down pretty accurately. Either that or when mrs held theirs in her hand at the base and we could see how much of their cocks was still visible. Our finding just surprised us, that's all... I couldn't care less how bigger or smaller theirs were as long as they could make my wife scream in pleasure. :D

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I'm 6.5" and it seems work just fine.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2286 posts)
My bet is that most people don't know what a 7 inch dick actually looks like. We are tired of people bragging about 7 to 10 inchers that end up being more like 5-6. Unless you've put a ruler on TOP - without jamming the end into your skin - you haven't actually measured . Or just lying. When we started in this I figured I was average but we've only found maybe 4 guys bigger than me, and only 1 was way bigger. Basically almost everyone is 5 to 7.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
"Average" in the lifestyle is different from "average" out there it seems.

I think I've said this in the other thread before... Out of all couples and single males we've played with, only one fell within the society' believed average size of between 5"-6". Everyone else is close to 7" or more. We also never see anyone beyond 8" or under 5" regardless of race or what statistics say. The thing is Mrs NEVER select anyone based on cock size. She selects her partners based on face, weight-height proportion, and personality. So it's not like we saw these sizes because of her selection.

So what "average" is everyone here talking about? Lifestyle average or society average?

This question isn't by any mean to intimidate any men out there. We're just curious and would like to have our eyes opened because we're probably not as active as other active lifestylers out there.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Well the Mrs. Likes average size for the most part. Like most she likes her girth as well, but not a deal breaker for play.. But far as the Mrs. Demanding that the guy be a certain size, the only thing she ask is that the guy know how to use what he has. She isn't judge mental and understands that not everyone is hung the same. Like someone said, how rude would it be for us to demand woman only have DD tits, be completely shaven and an extremely tight pussy.. To me the Mr. all I ask is be yourself and wanna have fun..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
well it might take a beating, but I'm not actually going to be beating it. Although when I'm done with it, it might feel like I did!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
"A nice, thick cock just cannot be beat"

Wanna bet? ;-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I can care less about length. Its the girth I desire. A nice, thick cock just cannot be beat to me.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 388   End
TOPIC: Male must be well hung - a survey